[poll] Classic Rock.

Vazelos

This is Vazelos when he was young.

-1karma coz you are offtopic and you start flame war again*, **you kame a new topic (topic=114321.0) here and embarrassed me**. I didn't talk but next time i will request for ban and believe you will get banned, dont facking mess with me. If you dont like me you can get the -beep- over here and stfu, if you stay you will have troubles. I have warn you many times before but since your iq is dead i will try to show you something.

stfu2.jpg

Also the fact that from -2 you get again 0 karma and you have 1k posts doesnt give you any e-penis more or the fact that "Your friend (?)"sX "helping you" means that you can screw up my topics or me here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqW4fxAj05o

-1karma coz you are offtopic and you start flame war again*, **you kame a new topic (topic=114321.0) here and embarrassed me**. I didn't talk but next time i will request for ban and believe you will get banned, dont facking mess with me. If you dont like me you can get the -beep- over here and stfu, if you stay you will have troubles. I have warn you many times before but since your iq is dead i will try to show you something.

stfu2.jpg

Also the fact that from -2 you get again 0 karma and you have 1k posts doesnt give you any e-penis more or the fact that "Your friend (?)"sX "helping you" means that you can screw up my topics or me here.
No no no... You are tottally wrong. I didn't try to embarass you. If I did it I am sorry. When I saw it for first time the first thought I had is you. I thought that you would like it and you would laugh. And I didn't want to start flame and I didn't. When I see something rock the first think it came to my mind is you. Like that avatar I had post. And first you should make a warning or tell me to remove it and add a rock song.