[Share] L2w IG on windows 7

raiderek

It works normally on W7 i duuno why u made this topic pf

So you say that IG walker works on your PC with windows 7... tell pls how you made it:D I am fighting with this problem for long time :D and unfortunatelly all l2w IG don't work under win 7.

So you say that IG walker works on your PC with windows 7... tell pls how you made it:D I am fighting with this problem for long time :D and unfortunatelly all l2w IG don't work under win 7.

rtofl sorry i mean l2net not l2walker,.

Rhis is info from www.towalker.com

Walker(IG) don't support windows 7

Yeah l2Net works but I cannot connect this bot IG to my serwer, so I must wait for solution how to run l2Walker in Win7.. My stupid processor does not support virtualizations, so i cannot run walker under Windows XP mode for Windows 7  :(

Idk about new walkers version but old IG version doesn`t work for w7, asked lot of ppl and nobody found a way to fix it.

Ofc MW works but unless u have a pretty good pc sucks, also need some time to set up vm etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there must be  better solution i mean, with this u can open 2-3 walker boxes... rofl... w/o u can open a double...  i liked to open 8-9 box on my pc but with this i think 3 will be hard... 

Hello.

This sollution is maybe a little bit complicated but works fine!

All we need is:

VMware Workstation (With key gen)

And a windows XP instalion disc (or image).

VMware Workstation is program to....hard to explain coz my english sucks....to run another OS on PC at once.

Installation is quite easy, if you have problem you can fast find guide by using google.

After instalation workstation you have normal XP OS on windows 7.

Then you just have to instal/copy L2 and l2w and start having fun!

Some screens, coz as I said my english is bad and its hard to explain how its looks:

screen1.jpg

width=1024 height=640http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/Lancelott/screen2.jpg[/img]

Enjoy.

i have intel core quad 4x @2.6 GHz GF GTX 275 GW 4GB of Ram 1500 GB's hard drive and when i run on win 7 Vmware virtual xp and on it l2 i have there some about 5-10 fps