[Request] L2Walker for L2-renewal

DNEEJ

As the topic say i need working OOG walker in this server,site:http://www.l2-renewal.net/index.php

It is Hellbound server (CT1), the patch to server is here: http://download.l2-renewal.net/download.php?id=80

Account for testing: ID:  test741

pass:  test741

I have tried many ways as many i could found in internet, (maxcheaters, elitepvpers forum) but always got the same result:

23:35:33 »¶Ó­Ź¹ÓĆŠŠÕß£www.ToWalker.com
23:35:33 Link LoginServer Succeed.
23:35:36 Login LoginServer Success.
23:35:36 上次登录服务器[01]
23:35:36 服务器[01]当前在线率:45.10%,能否登陆:能
23:35:39 Link GameServer Succeed.
23:35:39 ->Login GameServer Fail.

Intresting thing is that u can use few protocols version ex (831, 828, 83..)

My used set:

LoginServerIP=94.23.215.146
LoginServerPort=2106
ProtocolVersion=831

Anyone can help with this server? Please! Bwt L2.NET is working here, but i need l2walker!!! :) :-\

Sorry dunno about walker. But I can login with no problems at all with the latest version of L2Net (376). Open l2.ini of their patched system, override their auth ip in the hosts and you are done. Dont forget to set CT1.5 on login window.

i do know a way to make it work,but honestly im a bit dissapointed with the forums spoil method and thats bcs i know so many exploits and stuff about walker but i have nothing to win to share it with you since i cant read the rest of the reviews.So i will start spamming hi,hello,welcome,nice and stuff like that to increase my activity and then i will starting sharing.

I really need OOG working for l2renewal, Expired please share it, you cannot start as VIP etc, you need to get respect frist, and this forum is a community with sharing objective. To help all together

Hi ,

I got L2.net oog working very well on this server , but since today i cant login ... dunno what happens.

Im stucked here ...

hmmmv.jpg

It was nice since i cant get l2walker IG working on my windows 7  (tryed withVmware XP emulation but get some crashs ... )

And L2.Net is really good bot , u dont need loose time making working walker oog :p  ( <3  New Update V377 )

(Soz for my english )

Hi ,

I got L2.net oog working very well on this server , but since today i cant login ... dunno what happens.

Im stucked here ...

hmmmv.jpg

It was nice since i cant get l2walker IG working on my windows 7  (tryed withVmware XP emulation but get some crashs ... )

And L2.Net is really good bot , u dont need loose time making working walker oog :p  ( <3  New Update V377 )

(Soz for my english )

share with us , how y get working OOG i wil try maybe i can reparir something and this will be working still :D

• 1 year later...