[Help!] Armor stats modification

MrPerfect20

Hello guys i have a dificult time figuring out how to make this  :'(

I know how to add stats on individual armor but ....

Ex: if i put 2000 HP on helmet and i want the stats to activate when the whole armor is on me it dosent work ....

It gives 2000 HP only when i ware the helmet...

How can i make it as if ONLY when the whole armor is on me the 2000 HP activate ???

Please help  :'(

i understood you^^ well i am not sure 100% because i am not so good developer,i started 1 month ago and day by day i fight vs problems:P anyway for what i know..u should create a new skill that add ur desired stats and add it correctly on ur set on navicat(i think armorsets table,skill_id)..i heard that from taks7,a man that i "love"^^ but i am not sure about what i said..so try or wait for a l2dev

yeap.. u need to make a skill (passive) that will be activated when all parts are equiped.. not add stats in every single part of the armor :/.. helmet, gloves etc.. and then its all about adding the armor parts in `armorsets` at db...

yeap.. u need to make a skill (passive) that will be activated when all parts are equiped.. not add stats in every single part of the armor :/.. helmet, gloves etc.. and then its all about adding the armor parts in `armorsets` at db...

I have no idea how i shold make that >.<

Can you make a guide with this ??

That wold be very helpfull :D

Thank you ;)

Sure, and sorry if I explain this very basic; it's not that I am assuming you are an idiot or something, it's just so that new people that read this can immediately know what to do.

'armorsets' table is inside you Navicat where your l2j database is.

Direct link: http://i89.servimg.com/u/f89/11/39/87/02/explan10.jpg

explan10.jpg

There is a column called 'skills' which triggers when the list of armor from that particular row is fully equipped.

Let's take a look at the first row skills: You can find them in your gameserver folder /data/stats/skills (open the .xml with notepad(++))

<skill id="3006" levels="1" name="Equip Set Items">

<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>

<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>

<set name="operateType" val="OP_PASSIVE"/>

</skill>

Just the default skill at all of them; I guess they will display the item icon in the characters passive skills.

<skill id="3500" levels="1" name="Wooden Set">

<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>

<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>

<set name="operateType" val="OP_PASSIVE"/>

<for>

<mul order="0x30" stat="pDef" val="1.02"/> <!-- P. Def. +2% -->

<add order="0x40" stat="maxHp" val="41"/> <!-- HP +41 -->

</for>

</skill>

This is getting more interesting: so this skill only applies when the 'Wooden Set' is fully equipped.

If you just want to edit an existing set, search the armor id('s) and look for it in the armorsets list, check the skills, open the xml's and edit them there.

For your custom armor, you can:

- Copy an original line

- Paste it in notepad

- Edit the ID's of the armor parts and perhaps some other variables

- Go back to navicat armorsets table to the bottom row, press one down (down arrow key), this will create a new line, have the first column selected and paste your edited content from the notepad

Good luck

Sure, and sorry if I explain this very basic; it's not that I am assuming you are an idiot or something, it's just so that new people that read this can immediately know what to do.

'armorsets' table is inside you Navicat where your l2j database is.

Direct link: http://i89.servimg.com/u/f89/11/39/87/02/explan10.jpg

explan10.jpg

There is a column called 'skills' which triggers when the list of armor from that particular row is fully equipped.

Let's take a look at the first row skills: You can find them in your gameserver folder /data/stats/skills (open the .xml with notepad(++))

Just the default skill at all of them; I guess they will display the item icon in the characters passive skills.

This is getting more interesting: so this skill only applies when the 'Wooden Set' is fully equipped.

If you just want to edit an existing set, search the armor id('s) and look for it in the armorsets list, check the skills, open the xml's and edit them there.

For your custom armor, you can:

- Copy an original line

- Paste it in notepad

- Edit the ID's of the armor parts and perhaps some other variables

- Go back to navicat armorsets table to the bottom row, press one down (down arrow key), this will create a new line, have the first column selected and paste your edited content from the notepad

Good luck

I am not an idiot but i am a newbi i am still learning ^_^

as you where once when you didant know anything about the game :)

I am still learning :D

Thank you very much for your help !!!

I am not an idiot but i am a newbi i am still learning ^_^

as you where once when you didant know anything about the game :)

I am still learning :D

Thank you very much for your help !!!

Locked.If you want to ask something about this topic pm me to unlock it.