[Help] Archer New Trick

SweetBaby

Hey guys. Im playing in Eternal Fight. 25x Gracia Final Server. I have a Saggitarius in there, lvl 85, full S81 skills, with Draconic PvP set, and Draconic Bow Focus +11 PvP also. And today i made pvp with another Saggitarius, lvl 81 with Icarus, with less 40 p atack then me, same P atack and same P Def, and Draconic set also. He didnt have (PvP) in any of his items. He have holy lvl 4 on Bow, i have Holy lvl 5, I have 2 armor pieces with +60 holy p def, and he dont have any elemental in his items. But still i give him 900 in Critical and he giveme 2k damage. He told me if i join his clan he would tell me his trick, but i dont whant to leave my clan, and i really whanted to know if somehow there's a little trick i can use.... If anyone know's it plz let me know. XD

I have some things to tell you..

If this was a tricks this post should be posted at the right section not here

And this is an -beeping- question!

leave ur clan then enter his see what he have to tell you and leave ..thats what i was gonna do if i really dont want to leave clan

+1  or mabe he had special buffs like resist bow