[Help] Looking for Interlude L2J server NPC Crafter

mechawk

Question

Greetings all,

I was wondering if any one, knows of a download of a NPC that can be a Crafter for in game players, for A grade and S grade armour, jewerly and weapons. This is for a L2J server Interlude, Server Version # 1100 and DP # 3307. What im trying to do with this NPC is after 4 trys of crafting Armour and failing (on the same piece only) the player would recieves the armour that they were trying to craft (sealed). On weapons it would be 2 trys and then you get that weapon. Jewelry there is no prizes for failures. If any one has some ideas on how i could do this please post some ideas and possible location of a download. Or if a quest path is a better way of doing this, please post your hints and ideas.

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

1 answer to this question

well there are an npc crafter shared on the old l2j forum try to find it its for lineage2 but i guess its not so hard to recode it for interlude but you need to know java to do it.