[HELP]Serious!Help needed here!

MasterDisaster

Hello guys.I am currently working on a new GFX site ofc not a leeching one.Credits will be reserved and the owners will not have to worry about it.

Anyways.My site/forum will be in smf.SOme of you may know it already.So i will need the help and the services of a professional web designer who will have to design a template for my site + forum.

Of course the designer will get a rank on the site and maybe something more if you mind.

You can contact me via msn or make a reply here.Please I need your help!

My MSN Address:

st.jimmy77@Hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,MasterDisaster

An advice. Go on the official smf forum and ask for help there. That is the place where proffesionals are not here. Oh and i am not sure that someone will make a theme for your forum for free.

Who said for free?Well if you are interested in my words just post your skillz and a starting price.Then contact me on msn!

Ok now?

Talk to Blane.

Of course you need to pay, why someone would consider to make it for free :)

I've talked to Blane and he gave me the best answer possible.He can't design without being payed and he also told me that it's not right to him to be paid by me or any guy from mxc that he knows.

I really appreciate his words and I ok with it.So I am searching for someone else who can help even he wants money or not.

Just respect to blane!