[Discuss & Rate] My new Avatar! Proud about it!!

ProJecT

i check aion you get +1 for a leech

I dont want to go afftopic...But you made me do it.

What means leech? Oo Say it in Greek

PS: K4rmaArrows is here, I think will take - karma because we spam! :@

[GR]Να σου σπάσω λίγο τα νεύρα! Είμαι απο Σέρρες και ξέρεις τι σημαίνει αυτο. Σέρρες=Πανσερραϊκός  Ολυμπιακός-Πανσερραϊκός= ?  

[GR]ma to 8eo file de ti palebeis ma ti panagia! Egw few pou ka8omai kai asxoloumai! Twra katalaba! Vazelos eimai koita to name mou ti mlkeis les!?

You edit this:

[GR]Να σου σπάσω λίγο τα νεύρα! Είμαι απο Σέρρες και ξέρεις τι σημαίνει αυτο. Σέρρες=Πανσερραϊκός  Ολυμπιακός-Πανσερραϊκός= ?  

With this?

Lol dude so mercy plz!

What means leech? Oo Say it in Greek

[GR] leech shmenei oti kleveis pragmata apo allon kai ta kaneis dika sou kata kapio tropo p.x pas se ena site perneis ena tutorial kai enw einai alounou to postareis edw me dika s credits...

[GR] leech shmenei oti kleveis pragmata apo allon kai ta kaneis dika sou kata kapio tropo p.x pas se ena site perneis ena tutorial kai enw einai alounou to postareis edw me dika s credits...

[GR] Eleos kai pali Eleos! To mob auto to brhka MONOS mou otan periferomoun stn Beluslan gia na anakalupsw ton xarth.Kai vrhka to mob, to skotosa kai mou peta3e to item. Meta otan girisa stn polh phga to poulhsa kai eida oti pianei 250.000 gold kai meta ekana to guide! [/gr]

i like too much the 3rd avatar the animation is amazing!

i have 2 questions

what fonts you used at these avatars?? and the rain you made by my tut?

Fonts: Dekers (My favourite)

About the tutorial, No! Before you post your tutorial i had create one tutorial too with the same subject :P It's a video. Check here. http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=97210.0

8/10,1nd is same like 2nd or i dont see me good?  ??? anyway i like the 2nd avatar,

You don't see good. ;D

[GR] Eleos kai pali Eleos! To mob auto to brhka MONOS mou otan periferomoun stn Beluslan gia na anakalupsw ton xarth.Kai vrhka to mob, to skotosa kai mou peta3e to item. Meta otan girisa stn polh phga to poulhsa kai eida oti pianei 250.000 gold kai meta ekana to guide! [/gr]

lol egw dn s eipa oti ekanes leech h tpt tetio o vazelos to eipe egw aplos s eipa ti shmenei to leech sta elhnika peripou...

Fonts: Dekers (My favourite)

About the tutorial, No! Before you post your tutorial i had create one tutorial too with the same subject :P It's a video.

about the tut ok

about the fonts ty m8 i was searching for these fonts i like them too much now i will try to make and my own avatar

lol egw dn s eipa oti ekanes leech h tpt tetio o vazelos to eipe egw aplos s eipa ti shmenei to leech sta elhnika peripou...

[Gr] Nai re, katalava apla to lew na to dei o allos. [/gr]

about the tut ok

about the fonts ty m8 i was searching for these fonts i like them too much now i will try to make and my own avatar

I like this style a lot too! If you find anything tell me i want to download!

Well, I am wondering where is the good on Version 3? I hate it!

By the way in a few hours I will try to create Moonlight Effect !Stay Tuned ;D

Project stop behaving shitty :

I see that Gerero and Noble is watching this post! I am wondering why Noble is here. I am terrified

You are offtopic, take care!

FOR GOD'S SHAKE stop licking asses.

Now on topic: I like v2

i like too much the 3rd avatar the animation is amazing!

i have 2 questions

what fonts you used at these avatars?? and the rain you made by my tut?

1)The font is neogrey(I think)

2)He had made exactly the same tutorial..Dunno if he leeched it or something but i don't think that he did.It seems that he got his lesson!

*Vazelos* warned.

You have platinum membership but this not means that you MUST think that you are something up t ProJect.

In this topic we say our opinion for the specific avatar or w/e not what you like more of this.

Stop critisize members...(i dont know if you are made it again but i'm speaking for project now)

@Pwnz0r let us to tell what is the asslicking.

@ProJect you read the forum rules but you didn't read Photoshop Misc's Section rules?

DAMN!

@ontopic.

as blane said it's something elegant...

i like v1.

EDIT: 24h for edit the title following the rules! If you wont i'll locked it!

1)The font is neogrey(I think)

2)He had made exactly the same tutorial..Dunno if he leeched it or something but i don't think that he did.It seems that he got his lesson!

Yeah the font is neogrey and the tutorial is mine!

About leech: We talked for a share i made for Aion and Vazelos thought that i had take it from another forum.

@ProJect you read the forum rules but you didn't read Photoshop Misc's Section rules?

DAMN!

I am going to read them now!

EDIT: 24h for edit the title following the rules! If you wont i'll locked it!

And write what?!

what did i say :O? Coz i told him my opinion and he start saing flaming etc aka offtopics?

:O:O:O

I don't think that this is your opinion "rofl! You need to go outside to check if the sun is online..."