zubasa

k peoplehere it is what im selling

lvl 75 Abysswalker

lvl 72 Prophet

lvl 59 bladedancer

lvl 58 swordsinger

lvl 62 bishop

lvl 61 Tyrant

Items: Majestic light armor/gloves/boots Zbei set/ Black ore +5 Set/ 2xxkk Adena/ Dragongrinder/SSA and lots of stuff i cantremeber really well what else i got there ill have to look it up but this here is the stuff i remember.

Ill sell the stuff and chars prety cheap just pm me or write me an email under lutinum@hotmail.com

:D

sorry i thought l2world is enough popular ^^ but ok the rates are

exp 10 drops 10 adena 20 spoil 1 ???gmshop???? the only thing you can get with the help.html thing is a grade crystalls for 105k each and the phoenix a grade jewel set for like 20-30kk for each piece. enough information? ^^ its on server 4 the server is the for now newest on l2world if you want to check out the servers site check out www.lineage2world.com

RE PAIDIA PAIZO STO LINEAGE2 STO THEGAME PVP SERVER KAI EXO XEKOLOTHEI NA PSAXNO GIA CLOAK,UNDERWEAR KAI TATOO...... OPOIOS XEREI KATI PLZ NA TO GRAPSEI EDO H NA STEILEI E-MAIL STIN DIEYTHINSI MARIOS1990@IN.GR EYXRISTO EK TON PROTERON