Auto Fishing Secure

doggie

Well this is something for fishing secure. Make a char of lvl 1 or 2, and learn the skills for fishing. Now go and fish and mobs should not respawn. I try it out in 3 servers and in all happened the same. No mob came to attack. Maybe its just a bug of the servers (l2reborn, l2phoenix, l2hispano) or something common for all servers. Try it out and then tell :D.

If no mob, then u can fish forever without dyeing.

• 1 month later...

that might work, but its smarter if u make a lvl 78 tank character, because s grade fishes give u way more items and proof of catching a fish. I did that and earned loads of fishes. My weigh limit was 100% and i got 80k proof of catching a fish back

the thing is, if you wanna create an hair acessory; then you have to inform yourself about wich grade/lvl you need to fish those items.

And if you only want POCF(proof of catching a fish) then the best lvl you are, better it is!!! ;-)

Well this is something for fishing secure. Make a char of lvl 1 or 2, and learn the skills for fishing. Now go and fish and mobs should not respawn. I try it out in 3 servers and in all happened the same. No mob came to attack. Maybe its just a bug of the servers (l2reborn, l2phoenix, l2hispano) or something common for all servers. Try it out and then tell :D.

If no mob, then u can fish forever without dyeing.

it working, but low-lvl fish is sh1t, about 50% is empty ;(

better is create some fishing pt and 1char to kill fish_mob ;d

yeah u can make a party with two l2walkers. and let one character fish, and the you let the other one defend the fishing one.

it working, but low-lvl fish is sh1t, about 50% is empty ;(

better is create some fishing pt and 1char to kill fish_mob ;d

Look it doesnt matter what grade u fish because the chance of getting something from a fish at any level is 50 percent. Unless ur on a server that changed that.

yeah u can make a party with two l2walkers. and let one character fish, and the you let the other one defend the fishing one.

Look it doesnt matter what grade u fish because the chance of getting something from a fish at any level is 50 percent. Unless ur on a server that changed that.

ok, maybe u have a point.

but from fish lvl 1-3 u have 8 oils, high lvl = more oils ;p

ok, maybe u have a point.

but from fish lvl 1-3 u have 8 oils, high lvl = more oils ;p

Well its different from server to server (if we are talking about a private one) But its worth the time to lvl a character to lvl 67 (s-grade) and then fish u'll catch way more fishes. Simple as that

What happens when the monster spawn? Just dring heal potions, nothing more, thats enough :)

its one method :D if u have warrior. but if u playing mage??

of couse if its serv with rate xXX u can create new char only for fishing :D

that might work, but its smarter if u make a lvl 78 tank character, because s grade fishes give u way more items and proof of catching a fish. I did that and earned loads of fishes. My weigh limit was 100% and i got 80k proof of catching a fish back

it's only posible in a high rate server