Suggestion for a competition

LauQ

Hi,

I was thinking: we had a competition for making a L2J guide a while ago; what about a big L2 Client mod competition?

We have quite some modders now:

CriticalError

Legollas

ReVenger

Chandy

Ave

takhs7

SoFaki

Kali

GrisoM ::)

me

Probably forgot alot, sorry :-[

Perhaps some of them should be part of the judging though ::)

Advantages:

+ Big number of new shares in some amount of time (I was thinking of 2-3 weeks(?))

+ Good quality of shares, as everyone will hopefully do their best

+ Giving a good opportunity for new client modders to show what they are capable of

+ (Hopefully) good criticizing feedback to improve the overall quality of the shares

+ Some more activity around client modding ^^

What do you think?

/Discuss!

PS: Don't go post other suggestions for competitions please! Go make your own topic :P

if its gonna happen, to everyone that will participate, PLEASE NO COLORIZING ALREADY EXISTING ITEMS. make your own.

it went boring on client mods to have 18321 topics with the same weapons with other colors.

if its gonna happen, to everyone that will participate, PLEASE NO COLORIZING ALREADY EXISTING ITEMS. make your own.

it went boring on client mods to have 18321 topics with the same weapons with other colors.

Good point

Although not everyone can model things yet, this would make it perhaps a little unfair for those who can't.

On the other hand: 'COLORIZING' does not include 'making new textures' for existing items, like at Ancient weapons and Epic armors.