interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

PPL want a  real interlude pvp server !!!!!!  [ did u ever hear about l2 extreme ? ] this is what ppl are looking for  ..............  REAL server

and by the way u tell me that this is not farm server ?  [ ooh really .....  u get ur self fuked up till u farm the items needed  for the costum armor and wep ..... and other miscs ....... dude this server is  [ one silly admin who wanna make some cash ]  then he opens server and wait for fools to join and say wow super server ......  

dude i think ur not talking about l2dismay

well maybe evrything would be good with server : no lags,gm shop , low enchant rate, a lot of online, nice npc buffer, nice global GK\custom zones , but:

donaters get +12 weapons (here server fails most, why +12, so give them +16 or +20; would be better +7-8.), for simple player to get at least +7 weapon would need to farm mobs few days (if i want to kill a lot of mobs, i could go to low rate server): tryed to enchant few items: got 17 fails in a row +4>+5 (never succeeded 2 times in a row). Best i got was +6. And when i try to put SA, ++ from weapon disappeared. SO if i want AM +6 +acu, i need to be VERY lucky or : about 1.5kkk adena (1mob drops 1.5kk) + 7500 stones (1mob = 1-2 stones or 500k in giran). And thats only for +6. For simple player to get am+12+acu is impossible (would need to farm few months i think).

sry for this angry post, but all i wrote here is true. I really enjoyed playing here few days, but... You should have left life stones and free noblesse for donators.

Good luck.

+1 trini to give u a point of view guys i played for like a month in this server full farm and shit(+ christmass vacation) and what i got? hd +6/ bow +7/ am +6 / ic set +5/ draco set +6 and jewels almost +6! omg? just look at this and decide to play or not.. also lots of cheating on like oly when 14 heroes of same clan came up cause of feeding and then try to sell their acount for real money ingame and what happens to them....? ... nothing! your choice to decide playing or not just wanted to clear this out.. :-X :P

well maybe evrything would be good with server : no lags,gm shop , low enchant rate, a lot of online, nice npc buffer, nice global GK\custom zones , but:

donaters get +12 weapons (here server fails most, why +12, so give them +16 or +20; would be better +7-8.), for simple player to get at least +7 weapon would need to farm mobs few days (if i want to kill a lot of mobs, i could go to low rate server): tryed to enchant few items: got 17 fails in a row +4>+5 (never succeeded 2 times in a row). Best i got was +6. And when i try to put SA, ++ from weapon disappeared. SO if i want AM +6 +acu, i need to be VERY lucky or : about 1.5kkk adena (1mob drops 1.5kk) + 7500 stones (1mob = 1-2 stones or 500k in giran). And thats only for +6. For simple player to get am+12+acu is impossible (would need to farm few months i think).

sry for this angry post, but all i wrote here is true. I really enjoyed playing here few days, but... You should have left life stones and free noblesse for donators.

Good luck.

+1.For this i left the server.Like 1 guy told above,you must be masochist to play this server.

It was explained before lol.

Scrub less, pvp more and dismay will be great.

I find it so silly everyone shouting "OMG SERVER DEAD /quit".

Do you love server hopping that much?

Pve>all lol

you think its very intresting to fight vs +12 weapons with +5/6 and +5/6 juve armors? If i want better one, i need to farm for about 1 month (maybe i'll have +7 then). Make max enchant +7 and you will have pro pvp's then. I don't know who told you to put +12 weps to donations, but that was terrible idea.

Low enchant rate isn't bad, some farming as well, bet when farming gives nothing, and you see donator with +12 weapon.. To have fun in here, you need to be: donator or absolute no-lifer or super lucky.

sry, next