interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ Rise of King

ic3cub3

Gm please explain to me how did 2 ppl make in just 1 night 2 dinasty sets??

Yesterday me and my friends killed AQ and we got 1 rb coin and bought only one part

Tell me how did those 2 kill 10 rb (there aren't event 10 rb on the server that drop coin) in 12 h if every RB has a respawn time of 1 day

Custom raid boss drops more than 1 coin, he drops multiple coins(i belive 20), the server is NOT corrupt, because i am one (OUT OF 2! only the admin) that are the gms, so think TWICE before you double post and flame.

learn to play l2 ? ahahahah gotta be kidding me but whatever , Worst Server Ever , full corrupted , phx working

Do Not Join - my advice and personal opinion.

Flame is useless.

Liek i said before, were not corrupt bcuz of what i already said. Phx works.. Okay go and hack the server then, go ahead please???

but double-post is usefull?

if you don't like it don't play -.-

I miss the Old RiseOfKing :(

Yes so do i....

Custom raid boss drops more than 1 coin, he drops multiple coins(i belive 20), the server is NOT corrupt, because i am one (OUT OF 2! only the admin) that are the gms, so think TWICE before you double post and flame.

Liek i said before, were not corrupt bcuz of what i already said. Phx works.. Okay go and hack the server then, go ahead please???

Yes so do i....

Thx for support ! cyperex

We killed Queen Ant and she dropped 1 coin , so don`t just talk bullsh1t if u know nothing about the server and it`s lame features.Epic fail anyway 5 players on

You are a lost a case, so do not have what to talk to you ! And don`t spam

We killed Queen Ant and she dropped 1 coin , so don`t just talk bullsh1t if u know nothing about the server and it`s lame features.Epic fail anyway 5 players on

I dont know why this reply's if you don't like server DONT play ... ic3cub3 dont say you MUST play on it .. you say what you dont like on the server and that's it!

Offtopic: can a account be used by 2 ppl ?

Know nothing about the server? shut the fucck up and read what i said above, i am ONE (out of two) of the GMS! Im sick of little children liek you that dont read what others said. SO ill repeat myself once more. Go kill baium and see what he drops!!!

End of discussion, mmytza is right, you dont need to play the server so just gtfo!

Offtopic: can a account be used by 2 ppl ?

Its your responsibility to keep your account safe and kept away from scammers and hackers. If you wish to share an account, that is on your own will. We will not be responsible for any stolen/lost items.

Thanks

1- learn proper english

2- playing the smartasses won`t increase your comunity

3- server is empty

QQ pls

You are pure and simple a but .. i you dont have cure... you are a BUT ;)

1- learn proper english

2- playing the smartasses won`t increase your comunity

3- server is empty

QQ pls

learn proper english? im the one whos living in a country that speaks 100% english u retard, im not the one whos from europe so just stfu. ur just some 12 year old jack off little boy that has no friends and who touchs himself at night time. theres no hiding it.

go ahead and flame all u want cuz ur not getting anywere.

learn proper english? im the one whos living in a country that speaks 100% english u retard, im not the one whos from europe so just stfu. ur just some 12 year old jack off little boy that has no friends and who touchs himself at night time. theres no hiding it.

go ahead and flame all u want cuz ur not getting anywere.

Owned omg!

Ontopic:

i will give a try, does it still online?

someone can post how much online

GL

We have some problemes with someone who use Server Attacker 1.5 but from Monday you can play in pace with our any disturb... sorry for the inconvenience