[CT 2.2] [L2J] BlackMoon

ady89

oops sorry about that my mistake :D updated with link unfortunately i only have a forum at this point and it's kinda simple at this time just prowling google for some tips

on how to get a site up and running.

Well I'm not gonna lie about this and say yes, but i think i got a pretty decent computer and internet connection

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 2GHz (2CPUs); 4GB Ram; 320Gb HDD; Fiberlink Broadband connection 100Mb/s

At the moment this is all i have but I'm planning to upgrade later

well this is new some one thought it was verry cool to start and hack me whoever it was FUKED my windows and i lost my database if this is how new servers are treated here then bye bye this was my first server and it's gonna be the last one i will ever open tnx for the warm welcome :((

Well I'm not gonna lie about this and say yes, but i think i got a pretty decent computer and internet connection

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 2GHz (2CPUs); 4GB Ram; 320Gb HDD; Fiberlink Broadband connection 100Mb/s

At the moment this is all i have but I'm planning to upgrade later

4 GB Ram and 100Mb/s in a Desk Computer?Are you kidding me?

well this is new some one thought it was verry cool to start and hack me whoever it was FUKED my windows and i lost my database if this is how new servers are treated here then bye bye this was my first server and it's gonna be the last one i will ever open tnx for the warm welcome :((

That's life...at least in Maxcheaters.com!!

Consider it at a test of your server and a chance for you to improve your protection skills xD

Welcome :)

Well ~Cyber has a point there, actually I needed a kick in pants, this just showed me that i need t think allot more about hosting a server, anyways i reinstalled my OS and managed to save some of the server files except for the ones involved in the Database, and no I'm not kidding about my hardware it's not allot but just enough to run a server.

Anyways still requesting that either someone closes this topic or to delete it to prevent wannabe leechers from making more post count (my personal opinion is to delete the topic)

Long story made short: I counted my chickens before they hatched

Sometimes being sarcastic does help, it depends however if the message is sent right. Tnx for the lesson ~Cyber I owe you one ;)