SERVER IP

psomas21

Question

CAN SOME ONE COMPLETING THESE FILES FOR ME IS                  (my ip is 95.89.123.80)

LOGIN SERVER

AND SERVER.PROPERTIES

http://www.4shared.com/file/143186381/15e3634b/loginserver.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/143186406/46116a65/server.html

screenshot001pc.th.png

and a question what i have to do to upload my server?

to write my ip  to l2jconfig or these texts?

6 answers to this question

lol.... look if your internet conection close and go up again or restart your ip isn't the same... so you have to do these very easy and exactly steps:

A) HOW TO USE NO-IP

1)no-ip.com and make an acount

2)press crate host and make a no-ip with your server name (EXAMPLE: l2example.no-ip.biz)

3)download no-ip program for free from oficial web site (no-ip.com)

4)install it and login with your password

5)every time that you open your pc open no-ip program (NOT THE SITE) Remember: if you click in the program and not apears in your screen look at the left-down on your screen and click it  doublend (2 times together)

6)click 0,5 cm in left of the face in no-ip program  and wait 5 second to smile .... if don't smile do it again 2-5 times

7)you are ready for no-ip

8)now you needn't an ip with numbers because alla times that restart you internet this ip isn't the same but with no-ip its the same ip that u have only to click 0,5 cm left of tha face...

B) HOW TO CONFIG THESSE FILES

1)in the 2 files you put in internal ip your conmputers ip (like this maby tha same maby not 192.168.2.5) to find it you go to: (for english windows xp) start>run>(you write)"cmd" (without "")>(then apears you a black or a blue window) and then write "ipconfig" you ip its here

(for greek windows xp) έναρξη>εκτέλεση>(you write)"cmd" (without "")>(then apears you a black or a blue window) and then write "ipconfig" (without "") your ip its here

2)in the 2 files in the external ip you put your no-ip (EXAMPLE: l2example.no-ip.biz)

C) HOW YOU CAN OPEND LINES OR DOORS IN YOUR ROUTER

1)look in your router in all sides and see what model it is

2)go to http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm and choose your router in the start or in the end of this page

3)then click in the top of this page  " Click here to skip this advertisement... "

4)then scroll down and choose Lineage II

5)you have only to do the instroductions of this page...

D) FINAL STEP: HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR SERVER

1)download a patched system for your chronicle and a file edite for your chronicle...

2)open fileedite.exe and pess " open and decrypt "

3)find from this window the system that you have download and open it... then open l2.ini

(if the fileedite can't open this file download new system patched)

4)in the line that says: ServAdress=L2authd.lineage2.com or ServAdress=127.0.0.1 or ServAdress=l2examplenumber2.no-ip.biz delete the " L2authd.lineage2.com or 127.0.0.1 or anything else (BUT REMEMBER DO NOT DELETE ServAdress=) and write your no-ip (EXAMPLE ServerAdress=l2example.no-ip.biz )

5)put the system file to your client and anjoy your server!!!!!

E)

1)to connect in your server your friend its very easy... only put your system folder in your friends pc into the client....

REMEMBER: NOTHING DIFICULT!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!