http://www.4shared.com/file/143322469/8eefe8f/clip0007.html

Lol... that was the best quality ive ever seen..NOT xD

I couldn't read anything but I guess you wrote... Netstat /n

and that you did not see anything with IP:7777

you must login first before you can see that ip/port :P

and me  now i upload fotos wait!:)

look my video plz?

http://www.4shared.com/file/143322469/8eefe8f/clip0007.html

u have to be on the login screen of the character, not the login of the lineage.

then use netstat -n and the ip with port :7777 is this one that u want.

Guys omg i do the same f...ing thing about 2 hours now but nothing just send attackers and no lag at server even with 100 attackers... wtf guys :P i thing that firewall router block it i dont know but nothing happens guys...totally nothing..

Guys omg i do the same f...ing thing about 2 hours now but nothing just send attackers and no lag at server even with 100 attackers... wtf guys :P i thing that firewall router block it i dont know but nothing happens guys...totally nothing..

Version 1.1 is more effective... xD

can you share version 1.1 then :S? sorry but i donate just for that damn thing and i want to see working :D

lol

to work and atack the server it must have online ppl less then 10? cause i stuck and it is no atacking just say ready for atack and only this :/

For me btw nothing working as i said send attackers but server is lag:FREE!! as dragonhunter said 1.1 is more effective but i dont know!if you activate your firewall router and computer firewall ddos programe cant have acces..... also an anti virus might help :) but im not sure..a close friend told me that!

lol

to work and atack the server it must have online ppl less then 10? cause i stuck and it is no atacking just say ready for atack and only this :/

no.....

And dont forget. it depends on your internet speed and the l2 server machines internet speed...