[Request]Fully working dat file editor for IL

millers

Hi guys i have some request im looking like 2 days for full working l2 dat enc dec program i found lot of programs but they realy dont work like i wanted becouse in can't edit armorgrp.dat weapon and lot of other !! i found wery good program L2Dat_EncDec 2.1.rev38 but it realy dont works for me can't decrypt weapon and armor files .. Maybe some of you can give me some like to good l2 dat enc dec program for Interlude ? oh and do's here are some good guide how to use that l2 enc dec .. becouse i'm new in this client modding but i want to import some custom items armors in my own server !! thx u guy's !! oh And soory for my bad English !!

that program is easy to use ? oh and can u give me some guide if u have how to use it becouse i heard that i need to patch my system first  !

Edit : I tried to open armorgrp.dat and i get error something like ( cannot open file ......c:/bla bla bla bla/armorgrp.txt  the system cannot find the file specified ) what wrong ? and why i get the eror like that !!?

Edit : Please someone Help realy need that program !!! And why all the time armorgrp.dat i get error ?

Exactly,u need a good patched system first.

Check this link,here have good patched systems and fileeditor by Raule :).

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.0

Cheers.