Link for Download AION

http://www.fileplanet.com/201991/200000/fileinfo/Aion-Game-Client <--------UPDATE!

1st press ''Download This File Now''

2nd Make Account at FilePlanet

3nd when you finish your acc and log in have 1 window ''UpGrade Your Account'' you press ''No Thanks(look down)''

4nd Press Queue File( and wait 11,13 or 17 min) this is free download.

your account at fileplanet log in auto when you greate it.

and have a nice game

Why this considers as exploit and u posted it here? :D

also the link doesnt work at all..

i fix the link, sry for the old beep link

sry for post at exploit i just cheking the forum and i think is good idea if i make 1 topic how download aion..

and i was litle lazy and i forgot is for exloit here :S

(try again if dont working i will not log at mxc again :P )

well fileplanet sucks..i would download it from gamershell.com or from godofaden's public ftp with higher speed and less wait time.

better pvp lineage... i like more..

i play  AIO some days ago .. i think in my opinion SUX

i play lineage from c3 and c4 :)) count years...

believe me i get boring this beeping game ''l2'' i try new games aion but because aion infinite wiped i delete all the on lines games from my pc i keep only cs and dota.

now i dont wanna play 1 game but i wanna hack 1 game for make my fun.

i just i wanna help some1 for find aion more easy for that i make this topic..

well fileplanet sucks..i would download it from gamershell.com or from godofaden's public ftp with higher speed and less wait time.

can u give a link for this? "godofaden" i dnt know wtf is this but if its a site for download send me link

ty

Umm this is the worst site to download aion...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UYKTTPX3<---- This link is the best to install aion/lineage 2 and ALL NCsoft games. This will download AND install aion within a matter of hours depending on how fast ur internet is. Mine hit almost up to 350kbp/s.  The best part of this is that the downloader of aion is actually 7gigs. All others are 9-12gigs big. When installed it should turn out to be 18gigs big. This is full english and no buggs and works 101%!

Credits: Not me :(, NCSoft....

BTW this shudnt be under aion exploits.....

Umm this is the worst site to download aion...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UYKTTPX3<---- This link is the best to install aion/lineage 2 and ALL NCsoft games. This will download AND install aion within a matter of hours depending on how fast ur internet is. Mine hit almost up to 350kbp/s.  The best part of this is that the downloader of aion is actually 7gigs. All others are 9-12gigs big. When installed it should turn out to be 18gigs big. This is full english and no buggs and works 101%!

Credits: Not me :(, NCSoft....

BTW this shudnt be under aion exploits.....

well is the most safe site ''fileplanet'' for downloads and i dont take error or something like that.

well is the most safe site ''fileplanet'' for downloads and i dont take error or something like that.

Just saying what i posted is 2x faster and gets auto installed... i posted it for others who have a problem with fileplanet, such as i do.

can u give a link for this? "godofaden" i dnt know wtf is this but if its a site for download send me link

ty

http://www.ultimate-network.info/

Here you are sir.

a feedback is always welcome. :)