interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

Well, guys from you previus big posts it seems that you are the one who crying.

Any way, I m still very satisfatied from L2Eminemce, and ok now it's down, but it will open in some hours, some days, it doesn't matter when, and all players will continue to play nice and peacefull, that all. It isn't "another fail priv serv" cuz I had played many of them and I know, what 'FAIL' means. Anyway I hope you find your "dream server", and don't play here if you hate it so much LOL.

GL to all, and w8ing to open.

i didnt hate it LMAO

Just that same as other failz0r srv ... nothing special ... only there is some useless items like ss/pots/arrows u need only 1 and never lose that's other thing than other srv (but i know also lot srv with it) anyway fail srv'er

ggz0r ^^

//moar

//cry

UnEffect i have an idea lets add the server into hopzone with this domainname : www.l2eminence.ucoz.com or .tk

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UnEffect i have an idea lets add the server into hopzone with this domainname : www.l2eminence.ucoz.com or .tk

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ban that dickhead plx. :)

its not only the site to be added to hopzone u need to change the ip too :/

Come on... how long we will wait ? someone must punish that guy !

Just that same as other failz0r srv ... nothing special ... only there is some useless items like ss/pots/arrows u need only 1 and never lose that's other thing than other srv (but i know also lot srv with it) anyway fail srv'er

Sorry but 150 people liked this "non-speacial server".

Edit: Still insist ?  :D

disconnected hahahha thats funny !

btw in announcements says : press .vote for more info

i press .vote and a html text says" go to website at vote tab

click vote write your characters name and you gain vote status

i did that but nothing happents .. nothing working on this serva ? watafaka ?

disconnected hahahha thats funny !

btw in announcements says : press .vote for more info

i press .vote and a html text says" go to website at vote tab

click vote write your characters name and you gain vote status

i did that but nothing happents .. nothing working on this serva ? watafaka ?

You can simply stop playing here.

Brzoza, please stop crying. You will be never a part of our Helper team, nor a Gold Member, or anything else. You are just a spamming idiot, Lee is completely right about you.

Now, for those who support us.

We have made a temporary fix for the attacks. Seems like they can't attack us for now.

So, in these days the missing features will be completely. Please post all the bugs you may find in our forum. Ingame reports will be ignored.