Healing Without party

bosti

Okay, my previous solution didn't really worked, missed one thing.

You have to put the name of your target to be healed on walker, don't leave it blank.

Missed this when I explained before. :D

I have found a way to make it work and it's pretty simple.

Party with your healer then kick him out or just leave party with him.

Now he will heal you even being outside party if you set a % and set to use battle heal when your ex-party member needs healing. (set target)

Easy. Works flawlessly for me.

PS: Sorry I should've edited my last post instead, didn't see I was the last one on topic.

dont forget to friendinvite your char to healers friendlist.And yes,its working when both chars in walker.

I don't even see the point of this thread.

The HP isn't broadcast anymore on most servers but I've never seen walker fail to get the right HP %.

no need to party beforehand.

Just add the name in Party Heal. Case sensitive as for everything else involving names in walker.

I tried to kill a RB with a healer out of the party, it didn't heal me and I died. After that, I did the party/unparty thing and it worked... I don't know, maybe the walker on the healer can only know others hp after party? I'm not really sure, but if it works for me, I'll share it the way it does for me :D

Never knew about the friend thing oO gonna try it later on.