How To Change Your Ip

Sifu

hello guys i have a very simple way to change your ip computer just go to cmd and write ipconfig/realease you will disconnected by the modem when you disconect rr your modem and you have new ip congratulations!

NEED HIDE?

if have ip ban from one server you can log in

im not asking this, im just asking how can I take my IP back for example Im changing my IP to visit a site that i was baned, when im done i want to take my IP back, then what i have to do?

btw its easyer to restart ur modem lol..

Agree :P But and this go to cmd and write ipconfig/realease you will disconnected by the modem when you disconect rr your modem and you have new ip congratulations! is a way

• 5 weeks later...

Hah, my ip is not changing only buy restarting my modem, or typing this comands in cmd, need another way, i know there are some but that are about huge work to make it, any1 knows smth simpler? ^^'

Hah, my ip is not changing only buy restarting my modem, or typing this comands in cmd, need another way, i know there are some but that are about huge work to make it, any1 knows smth simpler? ^^'

maybe you have static IP from your internet provider ?

• 4 weeks later...