[SHARE]Special Weapon Enchant Effects (You never seen this!) [ !! UPDATE 2 !! ]

Lets hope Pinkcore add more =P

I hope so too, so I don't have to do it :P

and I hope he fixes some lines soon, and adds them all that can be seen on the vids...

• 2 weeks later...

well i've been doing it for a long period of time (searching for some new stuff) and I came up with some nice things... The only problem with most of the glows is that they are skill animations and they only show up when you equip/successfully enchant the weapon.

Even though Lauq found some pretty amazing stuff (which inspired me to do it) some of the glows only remained for a minute and then disappeared (like the bubbling water effect xD)

I'll check out my stuff and I'll let you know some more cool effects which stay on the weapon forever :P

well we need 1 one topic,maybe stickied, with all these glows and must be made by a good and active person like LauQ:) keep sharing

Raule: dont quote posts with big amount of words/images etc

Very good work and please keep up the good work and maybe someone could write a more detailed tutorial for this all?

Amazing edits crazyches! Im looking forward to get a decent file of those enchants! :D

first of all great work ! second thing is that I don't know where to write it but I'd like to know how to do it with my weapons on my server ? Is there any guide where is it posted step by step ? I'd be gratefull If u could help me

first of all great work ! second thing is that I don't know where to write it but I'd like to know how to do it with my weapons on my server ? Is there any guide where is it posted step by step ? I'd be gratefull If u could help me

Of course I'd help you. Here's Lauq's weapon glow modding guide http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=68189.0

Just follow the steps :P