[Request] For ripping a site

LauQ

Question

Hi,

I am not sure if I am allowed to make this kind of requests; and I don't know if it is even possible to rip the site completely (including the php scripts).

Particulary the php stats scripts of this site interest me, and the design I will edit. If also the Vote reward system works I would be most grateful :)

It is this website I talk about.

Perhaps if it is already ripped/shared or it is known as another site; in that case: post the link to that topic and request lock :)

Excuse me if this is not allowed and just Junk or lock then.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

- LauQ

5 answers to this question

Im ripping the site, just wait some minutes to fully download it & upload it.

U need a specific upload site like 4shared/RS?

Edit: I just saw commodus post, something goes wrong when some1 posts a post when im typing..whatever

Here is the link :

Click Me!

Shared in this topic Click Me!

/badsearch sorry, Thank you Commodus, I just downloaded it and it was almost complete except I see the Vote reward is missing, so I assume they just put that in after you ripped it; is it possible for you to rerip it completely? Or ExTrEmEDwarf?

Thanks in advance :)

/badsearch sorry, Thank you Commodus, I just downloaded it and it was almost complete except I see the Vote reward is missing, so I assume they just put that in after you ripped it; is it possible for you to rerip it completely? Or ExTrEmEDwarf?

Thanks in advance :)

i didnt stop ripping yet so yea but it will take some time cuz their forum is huge..

3rd Edit: http://www.4shared.com/file/137443602/1e91db98/For_LauQ.html

with the vote point system D: