Karma Abusing(No to Me...)

Coolis®

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=56.0

gwork

Registered on July 31 2007, and replying like that?

It's like begging for dekarma :O

Here you are :) (-1)

I think It no reasone to dekarma this guy... he must be warned first...(just my opinion...)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=56.0

I think It no reasone to dekarma this guy... he must be warned first...(just my opinion...)

As I explained, his registeration date is too old (1 year +) and he has many posts.

Rules are in announcements section not for fun, but to be read.

And this forum should be geting cleaned from children that like to spam whole boards.

EDIT: I dont want to pretend the bad guy or the god, I just hate having that image.

I have talked several times with mods but we should all understand that they have MUCH stuff to do, so they cant be looking daily all the boards one by one and every 1 min deleting the spamming posts. So karma was discovered to punish spammers like these (or reward good shares).

i am in the sad position to agree with CoŏŁΐŠ... ~Coyote stop giving -1 karma... i check your karma stat and omfg! You dont warn! The rule say 3 times warn then dekarma...

If you keep going like this you will propably have trubles

i am in the sad position to agree with CoŏŁΐŠ... ~Coyote stop giving -1 karma... i check your karma stat and omfg! You dont warn! The rule say 3 times warn then dekarma...

If you keep going like this you will propably have trubles

Well, yeah, prbably if I'm talking with animals or 6 y/o kids ill have to warn them 486584 times, even if they are at forum since 2005.

I suggest delte the rules, the how to use karma, and the other rules, and lets have anarchy.

Everybody will do w/e he wants and won't get punished.

And you may have seen that I warn ppl in each of my topics in the topic itself.

Regards.

Why you don't just give one warn, and next time punish him...

As i know all Gmod, don't punished anybody without warn...(you wanna make a different?)

BTW:

• The following (and any similar) will be banned without any warning so be careful.

Post Collectors: Nice share, good work, nice exploit, thank you, <3 (even if the post is hidden to an 100 post threshold and the user has <100 posts he makes the reply...), will try it, very good, +1 karma from me, nice man etc.]

Maxtor's talking about BAN, which means that dekarma is the least we can do.

And nobody can check pms, except maxtor (im not sure for him too), so nobody will be able to know if somebody warned the other guy.

BTW:

• The following (and any similar) will be banned without any warning so be careful.

Post Collectors: Nice share, good work, nice exploit, thank you, <3 (even if the post is hidden to an 100 post threshold and the user has <100 posts he makes the reply...), will try it, very good, +1 karma from me, nice man etc.]

Maxtor's talking about BAN, which means that dekarma is the least we can do.

And nobody can check pms, except maxtor (im not sure for him too), so nobody will be able to know if somebody warned the other guy.

the ban punish is the last think witch mods do...

also ban p. for reasons: leach/-4 k/ for users witch request to unhide topics, etc..

well dont be so rude... Just relax

I'm not becoming rude dude, I just get angry when watching replies like these.

And I believe that these guys should get banned as soon as possible if this keep up, as even spamming has limits.

I'm not the only one who hates spam out of spam section :P

pure spammers deserve dekarma without notice..

BTW I believe that newbies only deserve warning.

In this case (registered in 2008, having 500 posts and being pre-warned at the topic) it doesn't even need to be announced.