[Tool][The New from L2Control, L2Fish]

GrisoM

If you know how to use L2Control this is pretty much the same but for fishing (I only tested it at Gracia Final, dunno if it works at IL)

96258356.pngdibujoj.png11768157.png84852820.png

Only comment i add is that if you dont know the port of the server leave it as 0 for an auto-determination of it.

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/284611790/L2FiSH.zip

Njoy

these programs maybe not work anymore NCSoft made a huge security update that means new gameguard and a protection every program thats not on their list need to get closed otherwise you cant start the game :)

As i said on 1st post, i've only tried it at Gracia Final And it was an L2J beacuse there is not a Gracia Final OFF (that i know xD)

these programs maybe not work anymore NCSoft made a huge security update that means new gameguard and a protection every program thats not on their list need to get closed otherwise you cant start the game :)

Fear GG>?

GG is the sh!ttiest anti-hack system ever... just get a GG killer and run this program if it doesnt run with gg enabled... GG means nothing