Spellhowler in Olys

endemonch

Dc robe n arcana mace acu.Jewels..best u can...

Vs dagger or tank.. or w/e use slow and wind vortex then run a bit ,after use surrender and then huricane only.

i agree with you :P

Its simple.

Spellhowler = Silence , Big mAtk, less WIT ,more INT ,less CON.

Necro = Silence,Anchor,curse of Doom ,Abyss curse and so on.. + summon and transfer pain..

necro just pwnt ya.

But if you silence him ,its 1000001% your win :]

man in many pvp debufs not work )) sux javas) work on DW yesteday play 4 server with good online silens & other very little chanse

Its simple.

Spellhowler = Silence , Big mAtk, less WIT ,more INT ,less CON.

Necro = Silence,Anchor,curse of Doom ,Abyss curse and so on.. + summon and transfer pain..

necro just pwnt ya.

But if you silence him ,its 1000001% your win :]

cudnt have said it better myself, ur 1000001% right xD ^

• 3 weeks later...

try about necro this:

1)silence(if you silence him you are good but if no=QQ)^^then try  the folowing

2) surender to wind

3)wind vortex

4)start hit with huricanes and deathspike

5)when hp is low use dark vortex and vampiric claw and when seems to loose hit with cdl

Just be sure to run, use slow on fighters except archers, silence on mages .If the server is java be sure to use poison and the debuff to slow his attack speed and every debuff (they may land on l2off server ,depends).

Summon the pet it may not help u , but some ppl will actually start killing the pet then u. So a few skills  b4 he attacks u will be usefull.

necro > sph , just cuz u have to kill his pet , but still u can win him cuz  u got more m.attack so ur silence has more % to land.Plus better dmgs on him.

But necro has 2 type of silences,pet,lots of debuffs so it'll be kinda hard.

this was usefull, thx pana :)

i know, the spellhowler suck in olys, its the truth, but my base class is sph, so try help me with sph ^^

In conclusion:

For mages: Pray for silence succes

For warriors: Slow, run hit, run hit, run hit.

Its a kinda diffcult, coz the casting speed its tooooooooooo low, but thats the way I think.. if not make some friends to give u point :)

i know, the spellhowler suck in olys, its the truth, but my base class is sph, so try help me with sph ^^

In conclusion:

For mages: Pray for silence succes

For warriors: Slow, run hit, run hit, run hit.

Its a kinda diffcult, coz the casting speed its tooooooooooo low, but thats the way I think.. if not make some friends to give u point :)

u are wrong man if u play oly with sh and your are with mage u can beat him and without  silence success

About fighters now a sh can easily win a paladin an adventurer and sagitarious the biggest problems are dominators,tyrants,doomcryers and gladiators

u are wrong man if u play oly with sh and your are with mage u can beat him and without  silence success

About fighters now a sh can easily win a paladin an adventurer and sagitarious the biggest problems are dominators,tyrants,doomcryers and gladiators

you are right, and on the server that I play, a x4 called RealPlayers .. :( i always loose because everybody makes an extra-character to play olys and win points, then they pass it to their main char.. so i always get in trouble with gladis, overlords, pp, and sumoners T_T. And the ones who is hero on Sph now always get 150 points ++, i just get up to 30 50. :(