[Guide] How to Dual Box in Chronicle 1

Im gonna explain a way to open two clients at the same time in this chronicle 1. Why? coz this new server L2 Gold appeared with C1 and you cant just double click the L2.exe and open two clients.

1-Open notepad and add this lines:

@echo off

start /belownormal l2.exe

2-Go to File -> Save As... , select All Files in Type and save it like 'dualbox.bat'. Now save it in the system folder in the Lineage II directory.

3-Go to the system folder, find and execute dualbox.bat and it will open two clients. You can make a shorcut to your desktop.

To run the clients in windows mode just decrypt the l2.ini in the system folder with l2decrypt, find 'StartUpFullscreen=True' and change it to 'False', and then encrypt it again and replace the old l2.ini in the system folder.

Nice share Deviance but for C1?

mastro L2Gold came up recently with a c1 server running along with the c4 that already exists!thats why deviance write about it...thnx deviance i play this server but GMs there freeze you if they catch you with a bot :-\ and it is difficult to convince  or make them understand that you might play from a net(Same IP)

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna explain a way to open two clients at the same time in this chronicle 1. Why? coz this new server L2 Gold appeared with C1 and you cant just double click the L2.exe and open two clients.

1-Open notepad and add this lines:

@echo off

2-Go to File -> Save As... , select All Files in Type and save it like 'dualbox.bat'. Now save it in the system folder in the Lineage II directory.

3-Go to the system folder, find and execute dualbox.bat and it will open two clients. You can make a shorcut to your desktop.

To run the clients in windows mode just decrypt the l2.ini in the system folder with l2decrypt, find 'StartUpFullscreen=True' and change it to 'False', and then encrypt it again and replace the old l2.ini in the system folder.

Hi, i would like to know if you can put a link for the l2.ini with windows mode please? cause i can't make l2 decrypt work T.T .

Thanks

Hi, i would like to know if you can put a link for the l2.ini with windows mode please? cause i can't make l2 decrypt work T.T .

Thanks

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/46771248/l2.ini.html