[Bored]Signature

ProJecT

Oh come on dude...Haven't you got bored of these sh1ts?

Give up Signature making without Photoshop or read at least some tutorials..

How the fck they are not helping you?They have so many effects in theme, you can't memorize any of them and

then use them on your own sign?

Or at least, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED OF WHILE YOU ARE READING A GUIDE, AT THAT MOMENT USING PS??

Tutorials are not only to read them, USE THEM..

Stop posting sh1ts in the Misc Section like: 1 black BG, a render a text..

STOP IT.

lol dude Ps isn't hard wtf.unistall GIMP and work on PS get the damn guide of Blane and start learning it.Even without voice you can understand holy shit. no flaming but stop using GIMP come on :p you are acting like Ps is for professionals just use layers , smudge , color , time , and maybe one or two C4D and done! gl

first of all i have stop using gimp i am using only photoshop  second i have read many guides all guides say the same sh1ts

and Cyber your signature is so simple... you just write something and u used grayscale nothing more...

first of all i have stop using gimp i am using only photoshop  second i have read many guides all guides say the same sh1ts

and Cyber your signature is so simple... you just write something and u used grayscale nothing more...

Since it's so "Simple" why I haven't seen any creation like mine from you but I see only bullsh1t with big sizes and C4's like rainbows??

Dude...Give up Signature Making..Honestly...

as you told sucknature....

What exactlly you do with photoshop? The text? o_O

hmm Morian now that i am seeing my signature again u have right i havent make any changes on the background and i havent even add a fractal or something with brush......

Morian once again you were right :D