[All Countries] What Windows? LOOK DragonHunter

Hijacked

Guyes , I want your opinion for what windows I should install on my pc... I want to be too fast , like DragonHunter's pc...

My pc hardware has :

Intel® Core2 CPU    6400 @ 2.13GHz

Intel® Core2 CPU    6400 @ 2.13GHz

2 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

My questions are :

~How I can do my pc to "fly" , which means to work perfectly and TOO FAST (recommend me programs for that...)

~What Windows I must install...Windows XP or Vista? Home or Professional?

~What Antivirus is good in a high level? (no too "heavy" for my pc..)

~How much I can overclock my CPUs? ( Attention!!! This question must be answered by a professional!!! )

Thank you very much for your help! If you want send me via pm downloading links for something that you think will be really helpful!  ;)

I want your opinion for what windows I should install on my pc... I want to be too fast.

Something's wrong in your sentence, I guess.

You want something fast? LINUX

well there are so many guides for windows XP and im using them from 2002. Since there isnt any guide about linux, is anyone willing to make some guides on Guides & Tutorials? cuz i want to format my pc and i cant choose between windows XP, windows 7 or something else. till now i think im going just to format my pc and install windows XP but im still not sure..

Go get an Quad Core i7 at 3.00 GHZ and 4GB ram at 1600MhZ and you will have a very fast pc.

Buy a graphics card too if you want better game support. I suggest a normal one: Nvidia 9800 GT.

NOTICE: Be carefull of overheating and voltage , if your computer can support the new hardware.

If you want a nice running computer without having any lagg (like my pc... even if hes at 100% cpu I can play far cry 2)

Buy a new computer atleast 2.8GHz Dualcore or higher with Have 2GB of ram

I recommend AMD for gaming and doing stuff other stuff at the same time but its just ur choice :)

And buy atleast a 512MB graphic card or higher ofcourse

This is my Pc Spec:

Motherboard: Foxconn A6VMX

Processor: AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ (Dualcore 2.9GHz)

Ram: Kingston 2GB - 800

Graphic Card: Nvidia XFX GF9600GT XXX (512mb, 2000MHz)

Operation System: Windows XP

HDD: Raid-0

You might cannot buy my spec without building ur own computer :P

well there are so many guides for windows XP and im using them from 2002. Since there isnt any guide about linux, is anyone willing to make some guides on Guides & Tutorials? cuz i want to format my pc and i cant choose between windows XP, windows 7 or something else. till now i think im going just to format my pc and install windows XP but im still not sure..

Guide showing what? ^^

Guide showing what? ^^

how to use linux..i saw some pictures from a friend's dedicated server that uses linux and it was like a mess.

dude i have to say that i have the same pc with you damn same proccecors same ex graphic card but i bought it with 1 gb ram you will need windows xp for sure if you going to buy ram buy 2 gb buy a new procecor cuz i knew how it works i have the same and upgrade your graphic card or throw your pc tha fuck out

how to use linux..i saw some pictures from a friend's dedicated server that uses linux and it was like a mess.

it's not like a mess it's just that it is diffrent

i recommend windows 7 32 bit from windows

light as exp and you won't lag at all

it's not like a mess it's just that it is diffrent

i recommend windows 7 32 bit from windows

light as exp and you won't lag at all

i still didnt found all my drivers for windows 7..

i still didnt found all my drivers for windows 7..

you don't need  at all

they made a system like like ubuntu when you make updates it is automatically installing the drivers you need

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics