[Updated][Share] Rin4a's Buffer v1.3 Edited with Pet Buffer

And again - thanks :) but this buffer is quite outdated. I'm planning to rewrite it completely, so it would be written in pure java, so it's easier to keep it organized, because python is a pain in the ass, when it comes to looking through huge scripts, just like this buffer.

Any news here? I really love this buffer and im looking forward to your remake! :D

it won't be done any time soon... Unfortunately I have messed up my left leg, quite bad actually, so I have to go to some doctors and do rehab, plus I have school, so that makes it quite impossible to finish it all...

• 3 weeks later...

i use gracia epilogue.it work and verygood npc buffer. but it no kamael buff and you must change "net.sf.l2j" into "com.l2jserver" in file "__init__.py"

are you sure that it work?

look i change the            "net.sf.l2j" into "com.l2jserver" in file "__init__.py"

but i cant //spawn the npc. do you know how i can find if there is an error.

1. it was an error txt inside the custom npc folder but with ur settings after i restart the server it was fixed.

i did also reload but nothinkg hapen

2. can you tell me if there is an error in execute .sql file how i can fix it ?

[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
[Err] REPLACE INTO `npc` VALUES ('955', '18544', 'Molder', '1', 'Services Manager', '1', 'LineageNpcEV.trap_ironcastle', '8.00', '24.00', '85', 'etc', 'L2Warehouse', '40', '20000', '164', '1.15', '1.21', '40', '1', '30', '21', '20', '25', '0', '0', '40000', '50000', '50000', '50000', '999', '0', '333', '0', '0', '0', '60', '125', 'NULL', '0', '0', '0', 'LAST_HIT', '0', '0', '0', 'balanced', 'false');
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

are you sure that it work?

look i change the            "net.sf.l2j" into "com.l2jserver" in file "__init__.py"

but i cant //spawn the npc. do you know how i can find if there is an error.

1. it was an error txt inside the custom npc folder but with ur settings after i restart the server it was fixed.

i did also reload but nothinkg hapen

2. can you tell me if there is an error in execute .sql file how i can fix it ?

it's works sure ;D but you can't spawn NPC because you have error in execute. you can add NPC manauly.

it's works sure ;D but you can't spawn NPC because you have error in execute. you can add NPC manauly.

ty man but i use now rinas buffer edited by ALIEN and it work fine.

i dont know how to add it normaly. when i load the ALIENS sql it sayed success and then i saw it too navicat/npc .

so ty all i just have to try to replace the model of the npc( i dont like it very much :P) and i  want adena to be cheaper and i can use it for more time not for 2 sec :). anyway ty.

You get those SQL errors because Alien made it to be compatible with Epilogue. This works only with Final, so no wonder, that you get SQL errors about incorrect column count.

And please write my nickname correctly :)

You get those SQL errors because Alien made it to be compatible with Epilogue. This works only with Final, so no wonder, that you get SQL errors about incorrect column count.

And please write my nickname correctly :)

1 i am so sorry about your nickname  i apologize :(

2 had this errors with every buffer i used . all errors stopped when i work with Alien modified cause i use epilogue server :P

3 if you know anything else buffer/gmshop/teleport ... that it work in epilogue i will be very pleased to tell me

4 i am glad that u respond :D and again sorry for your nickname.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The reason for this post is to report a problem that can seriously affect the performance of your servers. Some of you maybe have not noticed, ought not to have many people using the buffer at the same time, but in my case 1 week ago, I had two total freezes when the whole server (500-700 players) attempted use the bufer after an event ;D. But I found something, a person is enough to knock over a server, with many people. Looks this code in script both original rin4a's buffer and my version have a problem, but is easy to fix.

as you can see in these lines of code, is open a connection to the database but is never closed, every time a user attempted to remove a buff of his scheme, open a new connection that was never closed causing a total server freeze.

if event == "remove_buff" :
                                      event = eventParam1.split("_")
                                      scheme = event[0]
                                      skill = event[1]
                                      level = event[2]
                                      con=L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection()
                                      rem=con.prepareStatement("DELETE FROM buffer_scheme_contents WHERE scheme_id=? AND skill_id=? AND skill_level=? LIMIT 1")
                                      rem.setString(1, scheme)
                                      rem.setString(2, skill)
                                      rem.setString(3, level)
                                      try : rem.executeUpdate()
                                      except : pass

to fix the problem only adds to what I show below  :). thats all!

if event == "remove_buff" :
                                      event = eventParam1.split("_")
                                      scheme = event[0]
                                      skill = event[1]
                                      level = event[2]
                                      con=L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection()
                                      rem=con.prepareStatement("DELETE FROM buffer_scheme_contents WHERE scheme_id=? AND skill_id=? AND skill_level=? LIMIT 1")
                                      rem.setString(1, scheme)
                                      rem.setString(2, skill)
                                      rem.setString(3, level)
                                      try :
                                                   rem.executeUpdate()
                                                   rem.close()         # <------------ADD----------
                                                   con.close()         # <------------ADD----------
                                      except : pass

After this modification, the performance of my server increase substantially (not more freezing, less lagg).

PD: I would recommend that only allow certain people to use the buffer for servers with more than 100 users (Use the VIP Option, i used and everything is fine).

Thanks for the share, awesome work.

This is one of the best buffers out there made even better!

EDIT: Took a look through the second one...it seems you added more buffs and features to the player but took out a lot more for the GMs. Almost like sacrificing GM control for more buffs...seems silly to me but yeah...Will take me much work to keep the features of both buffers in tact and convert it to something more usable. But its still an awesome buffer, and nice share. ^_^

hi everyone,

first, thanks to Rin4a for his awesome buffer and thanks to Allen for adapted it for epilogue =)

But i've got a problem with the last revision of L2J epilogue, (DP:7448 and GS:4237) when i spawn the npc IG and talk to it i've got this error

screenshot061.png

I've already insert the line custom/555_NPCbuffer/__init__.py in the scripts.cfg and add the folder 555_NPCbuffer in data/script/custom/

Anyone had already get this error ?

Thx by advance =)

Mitsu