11 December

Brzoza

Well at 11 December 2009 there gonna be greatest fight in Poland xD

Mariusz Pudzianowski will fight against Marcin Najman.

This fight will be at MMA rules.

Before fight those guys making sh1ts to each other.

And I want to see it faster because I KNOW IT Pudzianowski THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD beat him with 1 hand ... xD

Now look for figure both of them ...

mariusz-pudzianowski.jpgMariusz Pudzianowskinaman-bokser.jpgMarcin Najman

Najman are just a weak boxer who's blame other and at when he enter to cage with this BEAST he will cry like a little girl xD

I know it he's looser never win any special match ... and now trying his might in MMA with Strongest man ... How sad he will look after that ... >_>

And about Pudzianowski i think i dont need to say, because a lot PPL know him at the world . That's all

And Pudzianowski WILL beat him at 1st 10 second ... What is ur opinion about this fight ... ?

Can you upload the video when it comes? Or what series will the fight be held at? Mariusz Pudzianowski somehow reminds me from Brock Lesnar. I've been watching UFC and Pride for about one year now.

I think the organization is called KSW , it will be aired on Polish television Polsat .

People will put their money on the monkey of the left, then the monkey on the right will k.o him and will make win much $$ to the ones that organized the event ;D

It's all arranged ¬¬

People will put their money on the monkey of the left, then the monkey on the right will k.o him and will make win much $$ to the ones that organized the event ;D

It's all arranged ¬¬

OFC not!

Those two guys hate each other and at conference they always blaming and they want to fight right now :P xD

That wont be corrupted :)

That's unfair xD

Pudzianowski's body is thousand times better than Najman.

All know it :P He's strongest man in the world! :)

STRONG MAN SERIES HE WIN ALL! :)

Can you upload the video when it comes? Or what series will the fight be held at? Mariusz Pudzianowski somehow reminds me from Brock Lesnar. I've been watching UFC and Pride for about one year now.

I think so the video will be the next day after fight. ( I think so xD ) Its 11 december 2009 as MMA rules ;)

They fight because Najman say's: "For be strong man u must only draw car's and big weight but for MMA u must have balls for enter cage" (smth like that) Pudzian take it as a challange and he want it :) All know he CRUSH him but he all time blame him ... :) xD

I want 11 December tommorow! =( xD i wanna see this idiot crying =( xD

Pudzianowski say: "It will be like car collision engine ..." This say all ... :) xD

Regards

@Edit: Just watch it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8tOk2U3iM