Overenchant for L2x and more!

dejvis

[glow=red]Maybe i am stuborn.Maybe not. But let me have my opinion.

P.S. (I can tell my opinion to anyone here!!!)[/glow]

yeah Greece is free country I think...

Ok i tried all!! item lag enchanting dropping and exit, item lag dropping enchanting exit and what?? nothing :/

that is true and u cant't drop weapon so if your first one is failed it will fail when lag ends' date=' and weapon will be evaporated...[/quote']

then this method is a total bullshit, if your enchantment fails first and thenno matter how much succes msg you will have, the weapon disappears, and if the first msg is that enchantment succeded, the weapon enchants, see any similarity to enchanting weapons without item lag ? than I ask you, why the hell I need to do item lag to enchant ?

then this method is a total bullshit' date=' if your enchantment fails first and thenno matter how much succes msg you will have, the weapon disappears, and if the first msg is that enchantment succeded, the weapon enchants, see any similarity to enchanting weapons without item lag ? than I ask you, why the hell I need to do item lag to enchant ?[/quote']

nah man we are trying to lern more, we are trying new methods...

i'am not that type of guy who is entering to any cheats forum and asking "can you tell me enchant exploit for l2extereme plzzzzz" and enchanting with item lag is easier than normal...

I managed to get a +9 C grade weapon by doing this... (dont know if it was exploit luck or my plain luck) ona 35x server. I have a question though about dropping when I try to enchant a weapon during item lag and if it fail 1st time what do you do:

A) drop weapon on floor as soon as you hear enchanting fail noise.

B) drop weapon as soon as you see enchant weapon fail message on text screen.

C) keep enchanting until you get a success message or noise.

Thanks for your help..

Here is a method log in exactly when the server is up after a restart or shutdown untill the npc are loaded make as many enchantments as u like

I enchanted with this thing Saber (D Grade) to +14... then evaporated, don't know if this work or I was lucky.

I managed to get a +9 C grade weapon by doing this... (dont know if it was exploit luck or my plain luck) ona 35x server. I have a question though about dropping when I try to enchant a weapon during item lag and if it fail 1st time what do you do:

A) drop weapon on floor as soon as you hear enchanting fail noise.

B) drop weapon as soon as you see enchant weapon fail message on text screen.

C) keep enchanting until you get a success message or noise.

Thanks for your help..

A B and C includes all chances of enchant.

I think the lag item enchant isn't a bug.

It is nothing and it just sucks.

PS Dejvis one time you say you can enchant safely' date=' and the other time you say:

nah man we are trying to lern more, we are trying new methods...

i'am not that type of guy who is entering to any cheats forum and asking "can you tell me enchant exploit for l2extereme plzzzzz" and enchanting with item lag is easier than normal...

I don't know, when I tried another time it evaporated on +4 :P And there was no NPC.

I would try it on my AS... but I think that I don't have a balls for this :P

And could you show me some screens with weapons enchanted with this method?

Besides, I'm sure that one of the guests or users of this forum is a GM from L2X because item serv lag method worked until this topic showed up...

Here is a method log in exactly when the server is up after a restart or shutdown untill the npc are loaded make as many enchantments as u like

Fixed on l2x, try other servers.

The enchant success prop is about 80% before npc server loads up (any npc include gk and town guards).

REPEAT FIXED ON L2EXTREME

make a script to drop adenas with "0" delay, fast realy fast and u get iten lag... if u smart u can make a script to enchant, just use ur brain and l2walker fellas!

ps:. C4 is impossible enchant with iten lag, havy funny...