[Share]Mob ( Leader Anakazel High ) with Gracia Plus for Interlude

kali

2009052489b1d33316d4ce9.jpg

Hello to all present to you the mob ( Vicious Mind of Silen ) with Gracia Plus for the interlude.

The archive is a model, texture, dats  file for your server. As you can see my work.

Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/l0cgss76d

Mirror: http://letitbit.net/download/1340.15f7ec66acf6682a949d460b2/Leader_Anakazel_High.rar.html

kali©volond1

+1 karma from me, for your great job in this section. Your custom mobs are really awesome.

And keep in mind that if you want to raise your karma, you should stop saying 'nice share' in every topic. Thats why you have -2 in your karma log.

Keep sharing more things.

+1 karma from me, for your great job in this section. Your custom mobs are really awesome.

And keep in mind that if you want to raise your karma, you should stop saying 'nice share' in every topic. Thats why you have -2 in your karma log.

Keep sharing more things.

Sorry did not know, not anymore.

Greetings,

Thank you for the share. But I have one question, in your upload I dont see any "Server Data" I was woundering if you will be adding that soonish?

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

dont tell me you just put info from files to files in your system and it worked ?? cose i tryed this and when i tring spawn i got crash of client

1. in file edit i have problem with compatybility

2. in game when i spawning mob i got crash cosed by LineageMonstersTex5.anakazel_high.anakazel_high_t01

am i doing some think wrong ?? how can it work on others IL and my not ??

dont tell me you just put info from files to files in your system and it worked ?? cose i tryed this and when i tring spawn i got crash of client

1. in file edit i have problem with compatybility

2. in game when i spawning mob i got crash cosed by LineageMonstersTex5.anakazel_high.anakazel_high_t01

am i doing some think wrong ?? how can it work on others IL and my not ??

No m8 me 2 i got error to all the mobs he shared. Anyway thanks for the share and try to fix your armorgrp.

ok so if its work for some of you maybe you can help me fix this cose mobs are really great ??

edited - do only i think that some of people dont check if share is working or not just typing post to get more points and biger accsess