L2J looking for client developers.

I think that everyone in here should know this.

This would be a really big step in L2j community and project. That would mean we going to have a new, fresh, opensource game! Whoever is very good at textures and stuff, read it.

• 4 weeks later...

Ontopic: The topic isnt very active anymore unfortunatly. Were you interested as well Vago? Any more people interested that think they can help?

Offtopic: I will make a guide soon about making/editing models and put them in Lineage 2, as the old one doesnt really work anymore (it hasnt ever worked at me) and I will hope it will lead to more interesting Client modding. But I dont know about animating models, like NPC's, nor that require animation, like Armor. Perhaps Kali could make a guide for that :)

PS: @ Ave; Still waiting for hero glow effect guide mate; I would be really pleased :) (without screens would be ok too)

3DsMax is already past. We take Milka and UnrealEd in consequence of that you will like this here:

20090916c76f392384b2567.jpg

20081117dba85b0fc212e87.jpg

// off

are u freaking kidding me? LOL

i really need to get into client mod >.>

// back xD

Anyway vago im not pretty much sure u did a right thing posting here... i mean.. some kids will see it and after what? nothing gonna happen ^^.

U can get the unreal engine source kinda chep.. but then u have to know more programing lang then one....or 2 :P

(ex: c++/ C#).

This could be a waste of time.. also if some ppl get in a team like that... they will survive like 3 months the max then they will give up...

Did u guys see the credits of Lineage 2? or running with scissors team?

There are over 40 devs + testers and alot of money being spent and etc...

Doing something like this and starting from a post like that... lead u no where XD

// off

are u freaking kidding me? LOL

i really need to get into client mod >.>

I have not yet started, the fact that I too am doing on the basis of l2 the game with the protection of client files (YKX, YTX, DAT, UNR) of opening these files will only work in the client to which they are attached.

// back xD

Anyway vago im not pretty much sure u did a right thing posting here... i mean.. some kids will see it and after what? nothing gonna happen ^^.

U can get the unreal engine source kinda chep.. but then u have to know more programing lang then one....or 2 :P

(ex: c++/ C#).

This could be a waste of time.. also if some ppl get in a team like that... they will survive like 3 months the max then they will give up...

Knowledge of C + + / C # needed for client side only to have something to edit scripts and write new ones.

Understand Setekh is no simple (free) do not want to work, but also opensource. Once again the customer L2 can be converted with virtually no interference in the system folder.

Did u guys see the credits of Lineage 2? or running with scissors team?

There are over 40 devs + testers and alot of money being spent and etc...

Doing something like this and starting from a post like that... lead u no where XD

40 developers this is nothing said. Of these 30 people can be drones, and the other 10 people to pull on itself all development for all.

Here for example the team aion-emu uses our spawn dvizhek based RSF.

Tell us your idea that you want to do only in detail and if there is a ready-made examples bring them preferably in the form of pictures. If interested then we'll talk.

20090916b093dc9685c380e.jpg

3DsMax is already past. We take Milka and UnrealEd in consequence of that you will like this here:

Milka = milkshape? (couldn't find Milka with google)

Anyways; Kali, could you make a guide how to make these kind of things? Or is there a guide somewhere that could explain it? (PM is ok too) As this is just torture man, we see all these things that 'could' be created, why just don't let us?

Ontopic: No one says that we should make something just as huge as Lineage or Aion (o.O), but good gameplay and style would do well enough imho, especially if it's going to be free/opensourced

Milka = milkshape? (couldn't find Milka with google)

Yes, milkshape.

One thing to realize, and another to convert as production model will not be read by the client l2. To do this, there are paid converters (each for their area) starting from USD 500 and above. So think of those who want to invest their money for something others would enjoy.

20090916fa8f0cadf2aae47.jpg

Yes, milkshape.

One thing to realize, and another to convert as production model will not be read by the client l2. To do this, there are paid converters (each for their area) starting from USD 500 and above. So think of those who want to invest their money for something others would enjoy.

So, you are rich and/or have good contacts ^^

Anyway; thanks for the info :)

So, you are rich and/or have good contacts ^^

Anyway; thanks for the info :)

I'm not rich like many here on the forum, but at the expense of contacts, you guessed. For example, some of which are on the forum topic Lineage II Client Mods, this is the work of my assistants. In short, if you want to learn to work in Client Mods you need to stock up enormous patience, learn to work with milkshape and UnrealEd (on youtube.com there are many lessons and on the official websites, too) and most basic is to have a small capital for the purchase or relevant knowledge to write coders.

Setekh

Tell us your idea that you want to do only in detail and if there is a ready-made examples bring them preferably in the form of pictures. If interested then we'll talk.

And please understand me correctly I was not bullied and do not brag about showing these pictures just show what I'm working on.

Currently working on a project called the Line of War 2: The Beginning and over the Battles for glory episode 3 which will soon lay out in the relevant section Sharе version.

Line of War 2: The Beginning - Private project

200812271938059ec5e13f2.jpg

Amazing!

So it is a sort of (Total) Conversion mod for Lineage 2, that servers can use?

And any Release/Beta date yet? I am really looking forward to it.

PS: @ Kali: check PM

This project Battles for glory episode 3 which will be divided into two lines:

1.Share

2.Private project (Donat)

The only help it needs - translate html to normal English language (I do not speak much English language) See chuchut and you can read here http://www.rus-alliance.net/forum/redirect.php?tid=856&goto = lastpost # lastpost after the technical work on the forum 31.09.09 at 22.00.

About project Line of War 2: The Beginning you can read here http://www.rus-alliance.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=180

Just do not forget to register  http://www.rus-alliance.net/forum/register.php

Yes, milkshape.

500 bucks my ass, go to gildors website the original creator of l2 converter, you need to donate 100$ to support his project. http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

With this tool I hope there are gonna be more variety in l2 modding. New animation, new skill, weapons :)

500 bucks my ass, go to gildors website the original creator of l2 converter, you need to donate 100$ to support his project. http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

With this tool I hope there are gonna be more variety in l2 modding. New animation, new skill, weapons :)

Another nerd. And once you do as you do readable format?? Before you think plump head, and not ass. And respected where it says that I have something to sell, I just said how much it costs.

I'm not rich like many here on the forum, but at the expense of contacts, you guessed. For example, some of which are on the forum topic Lineage II Client Mods, this is the work of my assistants. In short, if you want to learn to work in Client Mods you need to stock up enormous patience, learn to work with milkshape and UnrealEd (on youtube.com there are many lessons and on the official websites, too) and most basic is to have a small capital for the purchase or relevant knowledge to write coders.

Setekh

And please understand me correctly I was not bullied and do not brag about showing these pictures just show what I'm working on.

Currently working on a project called the Line of War 2: The Beginning and over the Battles for glory episode 3 which will soon lay out in the relevant section Sharе version.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5453/200812271938059ec5e13f2.jpg

Is there a server for that? I tried to enter the page but it says "Forbidden". Only for russians?