Paying $$ for Sig and avatar!

Purexown

Oh come on mate.Put this damned effort away.If i make a web design,a sig,an avatar and if i teach you some pS will you host my server?LOL!

I don't think that i will try making it.

Just cause i don't like what i saw!

Ahh what are u saying bro? anyways anyone else i guess people dont think i should pay for cash but if u ask or NEED ill give if u dont id like a free sig of what ur able to make!

The guy wants to give away his money. He never asked you about your opinion on how he will spend his money. Now either try to make the signa he requested or just dont say anything. Its his money and he can burn them if he likes. he wont ask any of you about it.

The guy wants to give away his money. He never asked you about your opinion on how he will spend his money. Now either try to make the signa he requested or just dont say anything. Its his money and he can burn them if he likes. he wont ask any of you about it.

nah I agree with you..Its his money so ppl relax and dont say anything about that..He is stupid I know but...