[SELL] HACKS IN L2GOLD!!!(SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED)

I DONT PLAY L2Gold anymore...i only sell hacks

i loled hard

and those screens are 100% fake

are you kidding me????what is so fake???

do you want a video too?

if they aren't give us a video in gh first and then go somewhere to show ur pr0 items

Dont buy, he told "i dont play l2 any more" also he told me "with my scrips you can use command //enchant //gmshop //lvlup" he is scammer, he should to take ban.

Thats all from me

btw. on l2 off its another command for enchant, and there is no command for gm shop..

Dont buy, he told "i dont play l2 any more" also he told me "with my scrips you can use command //enchant //gmshop //lvlup" he is scammer, he should to take ban.

Thats all from me

btw. on l2 off its another command for enchant, and there is no command for gm shop..

Lol fucking lier...i told you with this script you can enchant like having //enchant

And why dont you share the cheats here since it's a cheating forum HUH?

Congratulations you are a big pretender-uhhh i mean member

l2gold if off so i think he dont want share with all

l2gold if off so i think he dont want share with all

he should do that! He is part of this forum, he see the hacks that all here tried hard to find, and he dont share his hacks..he would get karma i think... No, i dont think, im sure

he should do that! He is part of this forum, he see the hacks that all here tried hard to find, and he dont share his hacks..he would get karma i think... No, i dont think, im sure

would u share an exploit that u can make money from it?...think it.

would u share an exploit that u can make money from it?...think it.

Yes i would

Imagine ppl like raule

They would get crazy money for selling phx items on dw

i would get first some money and then share it here..so i will win twice.

Btw i did some +++ items on evo before wipe and i sold em for like 150€ ..and the next 2 days server got wiped >:D

Yes i would

Imagine ppl like raule

They would get crazy money for selling phx items on dw

crazy money find  bugs on l2j -.-?  You will get crazy money if you find bugs on l2Azure Celes

There was only 1bug on maxcheaters you will get crazy money.that was instant lvl80 on l2off interlude.That bug was working on old l2paranoid.Now should be fixed on all server