[L2J] L2 Dubai

O_o

yesterday you had an argument with another hero too. he was crying about his nerf class but  you cant speak so rude and like a king .I suggest you to relax or what u have made is going to be destroyed very fast  :o

• 2 months later...

full donate but is cheep and is for all corruption I no think so ;)

english ? so u agree if u are not donator u are nothings there ? ok...

i just can say dont join this server its one of the worst server i was ever on... and left as this fully stupid donations came out.... donate for skills wtf is that ? certificate skills with 12 subclasses hahah ok its funny 1 week but then its just stupid.... plug and play server FTW right :D

I no care what some haters say every player can decide by himself if he likes it or not, there no exist a server on this planet for all to like it. Some people hate and official so every one is free to play where he likes ;).

I no care what some haters say every player can decide by himself if he likes it or not, there no exist a server on this planet for all to like it. Some people hate and official so every one is free to play where he likes ;).

that you say its true but everyone can tell his opinion about a svr me personally i dont say to anyone DONT JOIN i just say the bad things of a svr

i played there and still sometimes enter to check what's going on, and overall this my opinion about this server :

First of all the features are awesome it just exactly how good high rate server should look like, and that's probably why you can find 300 players on.

About the players, there is not much players on, if you used to mid - low rate server there just 300 but for high rate it's a lot, and the server special farm areas makes you feel like there even more players because there always pvp and farming going on.

The community is really friendly and helpful ( ofc if you ask them nicely).

The GM's doing awesome job with the events and etc... and you can find them all most all the time online :)

There is no lags at all, well i had some hard time getting connected for a few days but i think it was only me.

But there is still negative side, and it's the donation, donators are pretty much OP at this server even if you well geared up, and i think it was mistake to give donators such of power, it would be better to give them +30 sets then skills.

So i recommend everyone to come and try this server out :)

@alphar i see u never played any server with quality  ;D

the donation system will be the servers death.... and seriously your option donator should get +30 items while max is +16 ? hahahah ok

i only can say the player who stay there for long never really never played any server with quality...(cant believe the amount)

i was at the server as he started and it was a plug and play server without any cool features...GMs always force u to Vote...

just the certificate with 12 subs was holing me a bit to have some fun any laughing time coz of the 0 class balance....

bye and have "fun"there....lol

@alphar i see u never played any server with quality  ;D

the donation system will be the servers death.... and seriously your option donator should get +30 items while max is +16 ? hahahah ok

i only can say the player who stay there for long never really never played any server with quality...(cant believe the amount)

i was at the server as he started and it was a plug and play server without any cool features...GMs always force u to Vote...

just the certificate with 12 subs was holing me a bit to have some fun any laughing time coz of the 0 class balance....

bye and have "fun"there....lol

i think you didn't understand me, because right now the donation there isn't good i mean donators can get skills and +20 items and some more gifts, what im saying is if you could donate only for +30, ok not +30 let's say +25 without any donation for skill and hero, then the donators wasn't so OP...

Btw i think no one stay for a long time at the same high rate and in the most cases you can't blame the server.