[L2J] L2 Dubai

O_o

Well i didnt play dubai but i think so interlude better at all ...

If u add gracia it MUST be Dynasty/icarus/vesper smth like that ... Gracia with S only that suck :P

Anyway GL i'll try srv :)

Why everybody makes servers like l2inc?

You realize that L2Inc was barely a server until L2Refused closed and sent it's 800+ players to L2Inc, right?

And despite the fact that L2Inc is run by nBd (one of the lead devs on the core l2j project) his server suffers from an INSANE amount of bugs along with a corrupt staff that has caused NUMEROUS wipes. The only reason Inc is still around is because nBd still makes money from retard donators. Why anyone would donate on a buggy, corrupt server, I'll never understand. But oh well... to each their own.

You realize that L2Inc was barely a server until L2Refused closed and sent it's 800+ players to L2Inc, right?

And despite the fact that L2Inc is run by nBd (one of the lead devs on the core l2j project) his server suffers from an INSANE amount of bugs along with a corrupt staff that has caused NUMEROUS wipes. The only reason Inc is still around is because nBd still makes money from retard donators. Why anyone would donate on a buggy, corrupt server, I'll never understand. But oh well... to each their own.

I know that, what i wanna say is that all new servers are similar to l2inc (fa,x500 etc.) is people running out of ideas?