"I Don't Answer In Pm's"

WebM0nst3r

Hi. Can I ask you for something? I just forgot my pass for my acc here (xxxxx) and I created thic acc while ago. I haven`t got any posts here so I cant see urls what I could before and I need L2 program now for my friend as a gift for birthdays. Can you pls send me url of this hack? Many thanks. When I will hav password again or I will make some adenas with this ACC I will send you some.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=47047.0

beautiful story :P

agree 100%

+1

Isn't this taken as SPAM or I am wrong?

@ ExtremeDwarf , I saw the PM's you have quoted but dude

since you make a pack, it is normal for people who have problems, to

send you their problems and ask for help.

Isn't this taken as SPAM or I am wrong?

@ ExtremeDwarf , I saw the PM's you have quoted but dude

since you make a pack, it is normal for people who have problems, to

send you their problems and ask for help.

most of my pms was before i make the pack. i just got only 2 pms for my pack recently. also theres a topic..if they have to pm me for the problems then i can lock it..

yeah I have seen this personal text and I understood what you mean..

Omg who told you that you are think youre Gods or something like that?

pfff you are mods, it doesnt mean that you have to answear in useless pm's...

I warned DragonHunter before you pm me, do you think i have to inform you about every action i take?

Btw ty for the "uber-behavior" flame :/

You misunderstood something here the uber-behavior was not for you personally but for the pattern "I Don't Answer In Pm's". Also i never told that you have to inform me for every action you take, to see how uber-ious i am you can go pee free from now on... kidding :P.a simple answer to my message could be "i will consider it"... btw i dont care for such matters if you or anyone answer my pms im not kiddo, i just like justice thats all..

ps:My pm purpose wasnt to warn DragonHunter but to remove ban from spawn1337 to be fair and square, maybe i didnt formulated good enough in my pm.

FILE MOU EXO 1 PROVLIMA THELO N SIKOSO SERVER KAI DN MPOR TI N KANO??

3ERIE SFILE MOU POS GINETAE N FTIA3O 1 SERVER ?????GIA N PAZO ME ALLOUS STO COUNTER STRIKE??

Good thing I no longer get pms, but it was kind of fun when you read them when you are depressed

• 1 month later...