Carnage vs Soul bow

Witch bow is better in overal ?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Witch bow is better in overal ?

• Carnage
    • Soul Bow

carnage no need to waste money for sb cause is the worst bow ever ... Anyway I don't buy any A grade bow I stay with bop till draconic bow but if  you want one A grade you can buy a common

Exactly :P

Well, both ave advantges don't they?

Soul bow is better or stronger in Patk, but obviously makes u shoot SLOW SLOW SLOW!

I would NOT go QR on Soul bow because it is a waste of money and it won't make too much of a difference!

Carnage bow, have a lower patk but higher atk speed by like 100 points of atk speed!

If u are going to solo stuff unbuffed without dances and COV I would go with a ENCHANTED CARNAGE BOW because a +7 Carnage has almost same patk as Soul Bow does.

However, soul bow +7 has more than Draconic bow.

If u are in low rate and it is easy to make SC and NO MANA POTS I would go Carnage Mana up.

But, if u are those mid rates with NPC buffer I would use Soul Bow because u SHOULD have around 600 atk speed.

It mostly depends on what kind of server, low or mid. With or without NPC buffers. With or without mana potions.

But, if you have noticed, Soul bow looks good in Majestic and Carnage looks good in DC! JUST A FASHION TIP! :P

Carnage quick recovery ofc, Soulbow isnt really worth it with very slow, however you MIGHT want to reconsider using it if you are SR, with high attack speed, it will balance, but with HE or PR, Carnage for sure.