[Share] How You Down 1 Server

bubulinas

Dude are you stupid or what?

His program is a DDoS yeah.

He might use this command in his program iunno, could rip the source and check but gah..

Anyways, dont got enough posts to read his thread, but i saw a screenshot, and it said 'Attackers xxx' < meaning, its more than ONE player doing it.

Anyways, this is called a 'Ping Of Death' attack, also called PoD.

They fixed this 'exploit' on windows computers in '96, so good luck, if its still working on some server, well, they just blow, really hard.

• 3 months later...

Dude are you stupid or what?

His program is a DDoS yeah.

He might use this command in his program iunno, could rip the source and check but gah..

Anyways, dont got enough posts to read his thread, but i saw a screenshot, and it said 'Attackers xxx' < meaning, its more than ONE player doing it.

Anyways, this is called a 'Ping Of Death' attack, also called PoD.

They fixed this 'exploit' on windows computers in '96, so good luck, if its still working on some server, well, they just blow, really hard.

working in almost serverv but u need good upload in yor conection :D

@Bubulina, why did you mention L2Atlantis? just curious... and by the way to flood one server you need a good internet connection speed, but I will doubt you can down one server via Windows, you should use Linux for that, that should do it.

@toscroll, what works perfectly?

@Bubulina, why did you mention L2Atlantis? just curious... and by the way to flood one server you need a good internet connection speed, but I will doubt you can down one server via Windows, you should use Linux for that, that should do it.

@toscroll, what works perfectly?

cuz i use this in l2 atlntis and after some min the server whas down..;) and yes i use linux

yea i know is the same.. with ddos you can broke manny site and home machine and if you  have a big uploader u can broke also a big servers... but is your risc..!

• 2 weeks later...