[HELP] L2Server crashes + errors

CKnight

Question

Hello everyone.

Well the guides seem to leave out some things, or you have to find out what is left out.

Anyway, everything works EXCEPT L2server.exe, it runs (at first), but I get a LOT of red writing such as:

[.\ObjectDP.cpp] [203] undefined (or unregistered) name [adena]

(It then crashes after saying Loading Fishingdata.  it crashes everytime this happens)

I used the following guides:

*http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=1bcc72f4f682a65822919f1ba100a127&topic=30.msg41#msg41

*http://forum.ragezone.com/f345/guide-how-to-build-a-lineage-2-private-server-410435/

Does anybody have an idea what I may have done wrong?  Help would greatly be appreciated!  ;)

Additional Info:

*Windows Server 2008 x64bit; 8GBs RAM; 320 GB single drive

*Maxcheaters pack / Ragezone pack (seperate folders)

*C4Off packs - I just want to start with this.

Edit all the files properly and updated them into the SQL server, but it still crashes at "Loading FishingData", is there a debugger program?

10 answers to this question

I read about it somewhere that it isnt real promlem while the server running, it is only show that the loeded staff is 64  bit and not 32.

But I find a new failure what is much worst...

I got a very simple error... Connection Failed: lin2db, lin2world. Its pop-up when I try to start the l2server, and it isnt tell nothing more. 

Can I make something with it? I made the OBCD etc. etc. but nothing help... If somebody know the sollution then please help for me. I use ragezone C4off pack... I hope you can help. I've tried everything what cross my mind, but nothing help.

This was the problem: http://noob.hu/2010/03/08/failed.JPG  It is not told lot of things for me...

But in your quesstion there is the answer:) I didnt make user DSN, because in the guide i read that just file DSN need... And the maxcheater's pack running without User DSN. So it is solved again, thanks. But another problem, the server dont connect for the auth, and chaced server, just run. (But I think there is a very simple problem.) I useing 127.0.0.1 IP everywhere because now I need only on localhost.

Only File DSN is needed, if you use a home pc for testing check your LAN ip, if is a dedicated server it should be 127.0.0.1. The AuthD Problem maybe is cause in the SQL Server under lin2db database in dbo.server you didn't set correctly the data.

I decide that I put back the maxcheater's server pack. And it solved the problem.

But when I execute the lin2db, I got this error message:

"Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.dp_getnewpayid'. The object will still be created."

And when I execute the lin2world, then I got similar errors:

"Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_InsertUserHistory'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_RPJoinSSQMember'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_RPSnapSSQData'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_RPSnapSSQJoinData'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_RPSnapTimeAttackRecord'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_SendMailToReceiver'. The object will still be created.

Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'lin_MoveCharacter'. The object will still be created."

Its normal? Or if not then what can I do with it?