interlude [interlude L2J] L2SandOfTime

bubulinas

if u have work only with the site so why u dont open the server for the currents player ( to pass our time),i want to play something and dont want to replace your system with anyone else other server.

can u please?::) ::)

if u have work only with the site so why u dont open the server for the currents player ( to pass our time),i want to play something and dont want to replace your system with anyone else other server.

can u please?::) ::)

Go play mario xD haha

When server open please write it :)

GL and HF with server i test it ;)

Yea We have Some Special Quest!! and is like 1 Mision from Sand Of Time.. and i love this name... For mE is a greate name!! and with luck.. cuz in frist Server SandOfTime(like l2phoenix) we goted 200+ player's... at this name is with luck!! :D

LOL ?  :o

Oh c'mon lineage is lineage and POP is POP...(Warrior Within ftw)

Personaly I don't like it at all.

GL

in this night i will change the site and will be ad din hopzone.. and after manny pll will come.. i know this server is verry GOOD!1 but we need player's!

in my opinion if you wanna to attract more

ppl you must add more info/photo in your website.

this site is onnlyy in BETE .. cuz in this night i will OPEN SERVER LIFE With NEW SITE, HOPZONE Code Vote and TOPZONE CODE VOTE AND MORE INFO!! BUT ALL WHO PLAY IN THI SERVER KNOW WHAT nice it

this site is onnlyy in BETE .. cuz in this night i will OPEN SERVER LIFE With NEW SITE, HOPZONE Code Vote and TOPZONE CODE VOTE AND MORE INFO!! BUT ALL WHO PLAY IN THI SERVER KNOW WHAT nice it

also you have to learn to communicate better in eglish :/ i cant understand anything in this sentece