guys please help

Semaione

Question

guys, please help. i heard from many ppl you are best at this, can someone contact me and help me make a lineage 2 l2j server? i've read 999999999 tutorials and tried 9999999999 times, but never worked, can someone please explain me live like for a N00b-zilla?! my yahoo is semaione_teg@yahoo.com, my msn is semaione@hotmail.com. please help.

8 answers to this question

i installed java, i install mysql, i install navicat, i make the l2jdb, i integrate the tables, and never, i say NEVER, no matter how many editing i do, i get error when starting game serrver and loghin sevrer. if, however the Allmighty God has mercy and lets me open correctly loghins server and game server, i open client, and at loghin screen i get error!!!

so please, if you want to help, contact me on msn or yahoo, if you want to post more links to tutorials,other sites, other questions, pls dont bother. believe me, i cant on my own.

maybe if u tell us what pack u try to instal and indeed put some ss here maybe u will get the help u need

[RO] nu are cum sa nu mearga ! acum nu pot sa stau sa iti explic ce si cum dar in weekendul asta vb ok?