[Gracia Final L2J]L2 Liberate (5000x)

noobasgr

what can i say another precon server dl from here,Try  to delete the special armour/tatoos

they are op, anyway good luck

+1

wish you many bugles learning months/years lol.. gl ^^

Rates are cool

Name is awesome

But

Ucoz:On

Admins PC:On

Well my suggestion is :

Get kwlotoumpas  pack and remove the customs

Pack has full protections

If you have 8euros and a CC buy a .com domain

this will kinda show that the server is dedicating hosted

Also I wouldn't join a server that the guy advertising it has this name "noobasgr" [English translation]: Greek noob or Noob from Greece

Good luck anyway guys

u cant know about the server in game from the site.

youre right, i know the game cuz i know l2j.. and from site i just see youre still learning..

anyway you dont understand me i think.. idc about youre changed config.. thats nothing special and anyone can set it up.. leeching servers and hosting is what most ppl do anyway...

ill change my mind when i actually see any of your teams work.. but sorry i dont rlly give credits to leeching.

youre right, i know the game cuz i know l2j.. and from site i just see youre still learning..

anyway you dont understand me i think.. idc about youre changed config.. thats nothing special and anyone can set it up.. leeching servers and hosting is what most ppl do anyway...

ill change my mind when i actually see any of your teams work.. but sorry i dont rlly give credits to leeching.

fail. he is 1 of best admins in game i ever see. every day helping players, fixing bugs if there are any, balancing game. u cant know anything if u didnt play there... u just fail dude. i will tell u 1 thing: server >>>>> server webside.

Global Gatekeeper

GM Shop

Special Shop

Acessory Shop

Tattoo Trader

NPC Augment

NPC Clan Items

NPC Buffer

Anti-PK Guard

Pets and Bracelets Shop

Noblesse Manager

custom farming Areas

Mana Potions

3H Buffs

Custom Events

Starting Level 80

custom bosses

i dont think that u can do all those things only with config files.

fail. he is 1 of best admins in game i ever see. every day helping players, fixing bugs if there are any, balancing game. u cant know anything if u didnt play there... u just fail dude. i will tell u 1 thing: server >>>>> server webside.

thats like selling chocolate without a wrapper lol.. anyway i see theres nothing special from the description as well and im sure any real java dev would agree with me..

Global Gatekeeper

GM Shop

Special Shop

Acessory Shop

Tattoo Trader

NPC Augment

NPC Clan Items

NPC Buffer

Anti-PK Guard

Pets and Bracelets Shop

Noblesse Manager

custom farming Areas

Mana Potions

3H Buffs

Custom Events

Starting Level 80

custom bosses

i dont think that u can do all those things only with config files.

Anti-PK Guard, Mana Potions, 3H Buffs, Custom Events can be done in configs and rest is same rlly.. editing files or database.. ever opened excell? thats how easy it is to add shops... basically you just add itemid, count, shopid to a table in database and the real program (this is the core part.. your admin probably cant even touch..). then the program reads it and makes sense out of it...... its just adding to already existing systems lol

npc buffer or gk etc.... he probably dled of a forum like this one and just changed the html interface, but judging from website lol... ether ways its rlly easy to make em and any nab server has em already added... as for the custom spawns lol.. big deal //spawn npc and make some macros you do an area in 30mins if you take your time.. also custom raids? rofl copy paste the npc line and change some stats.. and we all know how much time c/p takes..

bottom line is.... this isnt anything special so pls dont think i based my opinion only on the website.. your description helped allot.