[PC Buying Guide]

GrisoM

I Found a Gaming Pc That Rocks..And it has a 22'' Wide Screen As A Gift..Here Are Some Specifications:4 cores/Intel Core 2 Quad q9550(2.83GHz Clock Speed,FSB,12MB Cache Memory)/Graphics Card ATI RADEON HD4850 SAPHIRE 1GB DDR3 PCIEX16 256BIT/RAM CORSAIR 4GB DDRII 800MHz(2x2GB)/Hard Disk Western Digital 1TB SATA II/LCD MONITOR 22'' Wide Samsung/Keyboard+Optical Mouse+GiGabit LAN+Motherboard P31+XP Pro+TOWER QUEST XPAND GAMESTATION CLASSIC.

What do you think? ;D

All this 680 euros..

Damn too late xD I bought my pc before you made this wonderful guide! :-\

Well thanks goodness i bought it from a relative so i got it cheaper xD

Thanks for your guide GrisoM!

Just for interest, specs of your new pc?

I Found a Gaming Pc That Rocks..And it has a 22'' Wide Screen As A Gift..Here Are Some Specifications:4 cores/Intel Core 2 Quad q9550(2.83GHz Clock Speed,FSB,12MB Cache Memory)/Graphics Card ATI RADEON HD4850 SAPHIRE 1GB DDR3 PCIEX16 256BIT/RAM CORSAIR 4GB DDRII 800MHz(2x2GB)/Hard Disk Western Digital 1TB SATA II/LCD MONITOR 22'' Wide Samsung/Keyboard+Optical Mouse+GiGabit LAN+Motherboard P31+XP Pro+TOWER QUEST XPAND GAMESTATION CLASSIC.

What do you think? ;D

All this 680 euros..

Its good, i dont like the Graphic Card, buts its good any way =P

• 3 weeks later...

SUGGESTION: Put Date on each and every of your sggestion. This way people wouldn't go and buy some old crap with high price. If you know what I mean. Computer hardware gets old fast and that's why the dates are needed.

SUGGESTION: Put Date on each and every of your sggestion. This way people wouldn't go and buy some old crap with high price. If you know what I mean. Computer hardware gets old fast and that's why the dates are needed.

It's a good advice, soon i will edit with new info.

Unsticked untill i update it.