interlude [UpComing](Interlude L2J)L][2 Penetration.

Kwlotoumpas

I will join to test what you've done and compare it to l2insanity and will tell who's better.Anyway you had to protect your files :>

I really don't wanna remeber that he take the files and create a server like penetration. I still have screens on my pc about that.... The point is that we survive !!!!!! AccuSync close the server but NOW server will be better than before !!!!!!!!! This time penetration will be high above all !!!! That's my opinion and if you wondering how do i know its simple. I know all the team and i know the developer very well. And most important i have faith on that team and that server. No more msg from me. I will wait news for the server here or msn. ^.^

what about your server dude?when will be open,sorry but i am lazy to check 8 pages of replies to check the opening time,so if u have news and u can tell us then tell us :P

just a general date,no exactly the date :P

I really don't wanna remeber that he take the files and create a server like penetration. I still have screens on my pc about that.... The point is that we survive !!!!!! AccuSync close the server but NOW server will be better than before !!!!!!!!! This time penetration will be high above all !!!! That's my opinion and if you wondering how do i know its simple. I know all the team and i know the developer very well. And most important i have faith on that team and that server. No more msg from me. I will wait news for the server here or msn. ^.^

bullshit, show the screens

Server Open & Online

http://www.l2revival.com - Website

http://www.l2revival.forumotion.com - Forum

:)

Why its L2revival ?? That will be the name or there is a mistake ?? Anyway .. Im downloading the patch right now ;]

sorry but i  no  start play i see gm is lolipopgirl before wipe    give castle to  his char items and many anothers in my castle giran castle   he no do pray and take with gm and after siege finish good luck with server

sorry but i  no  start play i see gm is lolipopgirl before wipe    give castle to  his char items and many anothers in my castle giran castle  he no do pray and take with gm and after siege finish good luck with server

really ? hmmm as far as i know i didn't give any castle to anyone and not only that but for every single one thing i did in old server i report it at admin's. admin's know every single move that i did in game. if you remeber because you start say in game that thing i ask from Mazyte to reopen siege and i don't even participate and you lost at siege. it's funny to say that I give castles and items when i was online with my SR and not with GM char. and more funny is that i actually before siege i was online and help with OmM and RaVeN when Accu's cant log and help players. i actually farm my items because first i was a player and after i became GM. and small secret what items i had on my warehouse i give them to players. i don't do anything wrong and i have nothing to fear of. and for your tip i inform Accu that maybe we will have things like this when players see the name LolipopGirl GM.

I rly hoped that this server will be good, but nop I was wrong. I went on TvT. I am SR with draco, maj light and tateo jewls.There was a SpS vs me. I was hitting him for 400-500 dmg and 1600 crit. He was hitting me for 1500 dmg and 7k m crit which is every 3rd hit. Soz guys but I think this is called OverPowered class. I will see how is the server progressing but ....

well,coming...

i am bit of nervous and i want somewhere to "3espasw" (gr) coz of Panathinaikos....we are a proud team but after all loses only with "3espasmata" (gr) u can forget it.