SH lvl3 and jewels/armor/weapon full set +100 i zarichie/akamanah lvl1?

SH lvl3 and jewels/armor/weapon full set +100 i zarichie/akamanah lvl1?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. SH lvl3 and jewels/armor/weapon full set +100 i zarichie/akamanah lvl1?

• SH lvl3 and jewels/armor/weapon full set +100
    • zarichie/akamanah lvl1

skill7029.png

Super Haste Level 3

Increased Casting Speed, Walking/Running Speed and Skill Recovery Rate.

Jewels:

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png

Necklace of Valakas

Produces the following effects: MP +42, increase resistance to sleep by 40%, HP +445, increase sleep attack chance by 40%, decrease in re-use delay, increase in P. Atk. and M. Atk. wild magic effect, damage shield effect and increase in resistance to flaming attack.

accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png

Earring of Antharas

Produces the following effects: MP +31, increase resist bleed by 50%, increase bleed attack chance by 40%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, 30% increase in stun/abnormal mental state resistance, increase stun/abnormal mental state attack chance by 30%, decrease MP consumption, and increase resistance to earth attacks. If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied.

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png

Zaken's Earring

Produces the following effects: MP +31, increase resistance to bleed by 30%, increase bleed attack chance by 30%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, increase resistance to shock/abnormal mental state attack by 20%, and increase shock/abnormal mental state attack chance by 20%. If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied

accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png

Ring of Baium

Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 40%, increase poison attack chance by 40%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 30%, increase hold attack chance by 30%, increase Atk., and casting spd. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied

accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png

Ring of Queen Ant

Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 30%, increase poison attack chance by 30%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 20%, and increase hold attack chance by 20%. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.png

Major Arcana Circlet

armor_t90_ul_i00.png

Major Arcana Robe

Increases M. Atk. and Speed, and decreases casting interrupt, stun resistance and weight limit.

armor_t90_g_i00.png

Major Arcana Gloves

armor_t90_b_i00.png

Major Arcana Boots

Weapon:

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.png

Arcana Mace: Acumen

Increases Casting Spd. by 15%. Increases damage inflicted during PvP.

ή

Arcana Mace: Mana Up

Increases MP regeneration rate. Increases damage inflicted during PvP.

Class:

Dominator

ή

Doomcryer

Δεν παίζει να πέσεις....

skill7029.png

Super Haste Level 3

Increased Casting Speed, Walking/Running Speed and Skill Recovery Rate.

Jewels:

mana up=gtp se pvp server mono gia oly kai oute...

ontopic: kalo akougete domi ston core alla 3eris ti einai l2core ? otan fas 3,6kk crytical apo archer kai eisai me items +25 full kai valor kai 3 actives tote 8a katalabis.

ston core metrai ta posa donate exis oxi to class.

ontopic:ama 8es tin gnwmi mou kane sps i archmage gia cansel pou tous bgazis olla ta buffs gt me super haste exis poli cspeed kai to reuse pigeni sto 0 apo to cansel.

kai gt otan exi 0 buffs pefti poio eukola.

cansel kai fear kai etimos  ;p

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png

Necklace of Valakas

Produces the following effects: MP +42, increase resistance to sleep by 40%, HP +445, increase sleep attack chance by 40%, decrease in re-use delay, increase in P. Atk. and M. Atk. wild magic effect, damage shield effect and increase in resistance to flaming attack.

accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png

Earring of Antharas

Produces the following effects: MP +31, increase resist bleed by 50%, increase bleed attack chance by 40%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, 30% increase in stun/abnormal mental state resistance, increase stun/abnormal mental state attack chance by 30%, decrease MP consumption, and increase resistance to earth attacks. If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied.

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png

Zaken's Earring

Produces the following effects: MP +31, increase resistance to bleed by 30%, increase bleed attack chance by 30%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, increase resistance to shock/abnormal mental state attack by 20%, and increase shock/abnormal mental state attack chance by 20%. If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied

accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png

Ring of Baium

Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 40%, increase poison attack chance by 40%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 30%, increase hold attack chance by 30%, increase Atk., and casting spd. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied

accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png

Ring of Queen Ant

Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 30%, increase poison attack chance by 30%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 20%, and increase hold attack chance by 20%. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.png

Major Arcana Circlet

armor_t90_ul_i00.png

Major Arcana Robe

Increases M. Atk. and Speed, and decreases casting interrupt, stun resistance and weight limit.

armor_t90_g_i00.png

Major Arcana Gloves

armor_t90_b_i00.png

Major Arcana Boots

Weapon:

Arcana Mace: Acumen

Increases Casting Spd. by 15%. Increases damage inflicted during PvP.

ή

Arcana Mace: Mana Up

Increases MP regeneration rate. Increases damage inflicted during PvP.

Class:

Dominator

ή

Doomcryer

Δεν παίζει να πέσεις....