[Exploit] Log to admin acc

Iif server auto-reg try tipe on login admin soo? l2 is writing login or password bad? cool go to hlapex and u need know how to unban.

when u are unbaning u tipe urs acc id so try tipe admin and send the packet... so u see under u admins char? lol :D

I tryed l2jc4 on 3l2jc5 it dont work i dont have c6 so try u rofl :D

om can i ask someone to translate it to ENGLISH.. cuz i cant understand the whole text..

i delete the parts that i could understand..

I know that since december 2006 and it's fixed since january  :o

nice....... u are registered from octomber, and u knew about that and u didn't share.......... nice forum members.... lol

and about that thing, lock it up, its OLD

nice....... u are registered from octomber, and u knew about that and u didn't share.......... nice forum members.... lol

and about that thing, lock it up, its OLD

When i was going to share it, exactly in the same day, the exploit "how to log in any account" was shared. I think that it was the same thing !

(sry for bad english :) )

I will give admins id I go check edmins girdfriend acc if in there be she i will tell admins id but if it gone i will try any logins but i'ill get admins id ok w8 a 1hr or 2 i will get cya

//Of topic: blablabla :D

//on topic: damm my friend has crash www.l2j.lt/topai web and i cant find more servers where work this exploit mby u my friends know any web where all ppl go search a server for play.... I will get admin acc but i need server :D

//of topic but why u asking to me get admins id u can alone get but this need a time mby faster mby slower but u will get

//on topic so write my web where is to much of l2j server without l2j.lt/topai

//Of topic: blablabla :D

//on topic: damm my friend has crash www.l2j.lt/topai web and i cant find more servers where work this exploit mby u my friends know any web where all ppl go search a server for play.... I will get admin acc but i need server :D

//of topic but why u asking to me get admins id u can alone get but this need a time mby faster mby slower but u will get

//on topic so write my web where is to much of l2j server without l2j.lt/topai

I felt a kind off stupid when i readed this .. srry mate, but i don't get it, so u can't logg the GM account's from ur current server but not anymore, but u will search for others..  (y) alright !

Well it would be a good start to tell us how to unban a charr.. At least if u expect us to search the net?

Good job anyway gast !  yiooooo

This exploit work 100% If u get ID

How to get id ???

ON LOGIN SCREEN TRY TIPE ADMIN AND ON PASS ANYHINK

IF L2 WRITE ID OR PASS WRONG W00T!

so with unban script u dont write urs id write that id what u tryed.... U CAN LOG IN TO ANY ACC IF U GET ID! :D