[OMG]Allen Iverson to Olympiakos B.C.??

MasterDisaster

Greek Team Olympiakos after Allen Iverson

by Dal on Aug.04, 2009, under News, Opinion, Trade Rumours

002.jpg The Olympiakos rumour is spreading like wildfire and the comments are flooding in. Lots of Greek fans have made their pleas for Allen Iverson to join their beloved club in Athens. In a single day, the Poll option for Olympiakos has already reached 2nd place with 17% of votes, second only to Miami Heat (30%).

More reports on this have indicated the following details

Olympiakos, the Greek club that continues to go after NBA free agents, is now going after Allen Iverson; offering the 6-0 guard a $10 million contract over two years.

The $10 million dollar offer is close to the numbers that Iverson is seeking in free agency, but is Iverson willing to head overseas, play in a completely different basketball culture with great expectations?

The Athens-based Olympiakos Piraeus is the team that made waves by signing away Josh Childress from the Atlanta Hawks last season.

What do you think?  Is Iverson willing to head overseas and play in a completely different basketball culture with great expectations?

Source:http://www.alleniversonlive.com/

If you are greek then take a look Here

Feedback pls :D

I dont care at all whatever we do Panathinaikos is always better in basketball

[GR]Nai les k 8a paroyn/parete pali tpt me tn Iverson i xwris... =/

Vazeloi = Klama idika sto basket p olo exune ton voriadi

[Gr]Tn misi omada na xate 8a eisastan eytyxismenoi... Afiste ayta poy 3erete...

hahah be sure like gerison from barcelona (at football team)anyway i think that 10 millions wouldnt be ok for iverson

but if he come to greece tell him to tell a hi to diamantidis xDD

First If olympiakos wanted Querison to join our team he would...In case you forgot the last year we where between him and Diogo..Lucky you we choosed wrong i think :S!!

And before reply it would be better to read the whole topic....Did you read that olympiakos offer is the 2nd best and OSFP is the 2nd most voted on the poll that i gave u???

And you guyz dreaming that if Iverson join us we will get nothing more then i got to tell smth

//GET_A_LIFE!!

Allen Iverson is one of the best PG's at NBA...And in case we join Lina Kleiza too then our team can be competable!!

Ok till now u were much but if those two players come then things will not be the same!!

Friendly,MasterDisaster

First of all stupid gay green boys you gotta remember that b4 2 years how u take the championship?Grir was running on the center the way to ur basket with the ball we was back for one point last 10 secs and diamantidis stops him drop him ALL DOWN and the stupid referre says nothing...And count a basket for you...Hated team , the bigest scandals on the europe are your's on football and basket..You are so stupid morons and believe what stupid papers says about Cocalis and his moneys..Who had the most penalty this year?Karavoutas...Yesterday did u see what cice did?I Can't to do that on the sea...Stupid supporters you are NOTHING

First of all stupid gay green boys you gotta remember that b4 2 years how u take the championship?Grir was running on the center the way to ur basket with the ball we was back for one point last 10 secs and diamantidis stops him drop him ALL DOWN and the stupid referre says nothing...And count a basket for you...Hated team , the bigest scandals on the europe are your's on football and basket..You are so stupid morons and believe what stupid papers says about Cocalis and his moneys..Who had the most penalty this year?Karavoutas...Yesterday did u see what cice did?I Can't to do that on the sea...Stupid supporters you are NOTHING

//fail //fail //fail //fail //fail //fail //fail //fail //fail //fail

Error loading your failure...

magaki vale sig ta recent posts :P

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1757/2zpv8e1.jpg

Re 3ekolla, vgaineis off-topic...

BTW Exw to chat toy evo re... <3